Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Photo Resubmission

  1. #1
    Junior Member steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Close to Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    63

    Default Photo Resubmission

    Hello,
    When you resubmit a photo, does it have to be an upgraded version of the exact same photo,
    or can you use a slightly different angled photo that is of higher quality ? Sticky? Thanks much,,,,,,,,,,,, Steve
    Click to view my pictures on Jetphotos.net. Thanks!!


    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5984

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Hello,
    When you resubmit a photo, does it have to be an upgraded version of the exact same photo,
    or can you use a slightly different angled photo that is of higher quality ? Sticky? Thanks much,,,,,,,,,,,, Steve
    I would have thought it would have to be a better quality upload of the original, if you upload a picture that's at a different angle that would class as a different shot and not a Re-submission.

  3. #3
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    3,985

    Default

    yes it needs to be a better edit of the original, at the same size

    Regards
    Alex

  4. #4
    Junior Member steve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Close to Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    63

    Default Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
    yes it needs to be a better edit of the original, at the same size

    Regards
    Alex
    Thanks for the feedback aLEX, AND gLIDE. I KINDA THOUGHT THAT. A week later I got a much better pic of the same plane but a slightly diff. angle and lighting.
    Too bad I can't delete the 1st one. Got too anxious. Later,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Steve
    Click to view my pictures on Jetphotos.net. Thanks!!


    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5984

  5. #5
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    3,753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steve View Post
    Thanks for the feedback aLEX, AND gLIDE. I KINDA THOUGHT THAT. A week later I got a much better pic of the same plane but a slightly diff. angle and lighting.
    Too bad I can't delete the 1st one. Got too anxious. Later,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Steve
    You can always ask us to remove the shot. Then you can reupload the new one.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •