Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with my message Error Database LFCJ

Helllo JP Crew,

I realized that an error exists on LFCJ Jonzac-Neulles. In the database, it is written Jonzac-Neuilles. Is it for this error that the spot is not displayed on the map?

Olivier

Originally posted by olandes269 View Post
    Helllo JP Crew,

I realized that an error exists on LFCJ Jonzac-Neulles. In the database, it is written Jonzac-Neuilles. Is it for this error that the spot is not displayed on the map?

Olivier
    You might want to contact the DB editors for that one, or post in the relevant forum (Site-related).

Comment

Originally posted by olandes269 View Post
      Helllo JP Crew,

Olivier
      Airport name is corrected
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Hi,

We currently only have locations for airports with IATA codes- if the airport ONLY has an ICAO code it will not show on the map.

We think we have a solution for this but will take a while before we can implement it. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
        Laurence

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
          Airport name is corrected
          Hi Erwin.

Could you kindly have a look at my thread in the Site Related forum too? https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...f-airport-name

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X