Incorrect Airport from what I chose to upload images with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrect Airport from what I chose to upload images with

Good day screeners and site admins. I hope your day has been good so far.
    I have recently uploaded photos, each photo I selected the airport I took the photo at. For some reason it has uploaded them as taken at Port Elizabeth (FAPE), which is my home base where I take nearly all my photos except for the few that have been recently uploaded. I checked constantly in the queue if the data was correct and it was all entered correctly. I am not sure if it is a glitch or something else, I have requested multiple times to change the photo location of the photos that had incorrect locations on them, only one was updated. The rest remained as Port Elizabeth. I will provide the photos below and their correct location

Below: Please change to OR Tambo (FAOR). Port Elizabeth has never had an A330-300 and I doubt it ever will, unfortunately
    Taken at OR Tambo. ZS-SXI. Airbus A330-343. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Below: Please change to Brakpan (FABB). Port Elizabeth hasn't had an Albatross in years. The only one I have seen at FAPE lies on static display outside the terminal at short-term parking
    Owner of this aircraft unfortunately died in an accident in one of his own aircraft. In remembrance of the pilot, she sits here and is maintained very well!. ZS-FIN. Piaggio P.166S Albatross. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Below: I have never seen this aircraft before, taken at Brakpan (FABB)
    Taken at Brakpan. ZS-LYY. Piper PA-34-200T Seneca II. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I really do apologize for the inconvenience screeners/site admins. I didn't report it at first as I was waiting to see if it would update or not.
    Have a nice day ahead!
    Kind Regards
    Matthew

They should be corrected
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Thank you very much! Have an awesome day ahead

Comment

Working...
      X