Bingolancer - Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bingolancer View Post

Yes, The original isn't soft as the aircraft wasn't moving so I wasn't panning the camera.
    My previous edit had more details/noise. The noise reduction weakened both and that's why the photo look somewhat blurry I guess.

Comment

• Hi there, From this rejection, do you suggest more ccw rotation? Need your comment because I'm not sure about how to improve this one. Verticals look upright to except some minor lens distortion. Thanks.
      JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi there, From this rejection, do you suggest more ccw rotation? Need your comment because I'm not sure about how to improve this one. Verticals look upright to except some minor lens distortion. Thanks.
        https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8278176
        Yes, needs a little CCW rotation.

Comment

• Hi! About a recent rejection, would you mind telling me the part of the aircraft that's unsharp, so I can fix it?
          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

About the second one, maybe you mean the head is soft?

Thank you.

Comment

Hi! About a recent rejection, would you mind telling me the part of the aircraft that's unsharp, so I can fix it?

About the second one, maybe you mean the head is soft?

Thank you.
            Whole aircraft soft for both. You might want to try uploading at a lower resolution (~1280) for better results.

Comment

• Hi!
              It would be great if you can pre-screen this one for me. Need a little more cw rotation maybe? How about the noise on the ground(ramp) - there's rich detail on it, which on the other hand might also be treated as noises - You comments are appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4201s-curve.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	674.4 KB
ID:	1095242

Comment

Hi!
                It would be great if you can pre-screen this one for me. Need a little more cw rotation maybe? How about the noise on the ground(ramp) - there's rich detail on it, which on the other hand might also be treated as noises - You comments are appreciated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4201s-curve.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	674.4 KB
ID:	1095242
                I think that's probably the best you could have done, given the conditions. There's normally a little inclination at the edges with wide angles, so I'd be ok with the horizon as it is.

Comment

• Good morning,
                  Just got a rejection I couldn't quite understand because the contrast looks fine. Could use your suggestions. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Good morning,
                    Just got a rejection I couldn't quite understand because the contrast looks fine. Could use your suggestions. Thanks a lot.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8317282
                    Contrast is too low.

Comment

• Hi there, just got this over-processing rejection but not quite sure how to improve this one. Halo seems to be minimal to me. Any idea? Thanks.

Comment

Hi there, just got this over-processing rejection but not quite sure how to improve this one. Halo seems to be minimal to me. Any idea? Thanks.

The sky looks quite odd, almost like it was saved with too much compression (which is not the case) and the colors/detail degraded. Did you apply any noise reduction to it?
                        [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

• Hi! Yes noise reduction had been applied. There were window reflections and huge blue color tints because I was inside the terminal, so it took many file saves to clean it up. Will try starting a new edit and be more careful about the color and number of saves.

Comment

Hi! Yes noise reduction had been applied. There were window reflections and huge blue color tints because I was inside the terminal, so it took many file saves to clean it up. Will try starting a new edit and be more careful about the color and number of saves.
                            Unfortunately the photo is beyond repairable then. The color tint is fixable, but the guidelines do not allow cloning things out other than dust spots.
                            [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Working...
                            X