Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 55

Thread: Bingolancer - Editing advice

  1. #21
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,406

    Default

    first 2 are backlit (tail in shadow) - the 3rd one looks acceptable to me

    Regards
    Alex

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Thank you

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Hi Screeners,
    Would you please check if there's haloe in the equalsed views below? What confused me is shadow which doesn't appear to be surrounding the aircraft. For the 1st pic maybe it's the gap in the cloud? Thanks.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1140sp.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	653.6 KB 
ID:	16388Click image for larger version. 

Name:	procimages (2).jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	911.5 KB 
ID:	16385
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4810sp.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	484.8 KB 
ID:	16389Click image for larger version. 

Name:	procimages (1).jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	652.9 KB 
ID:	16386

  4. #24
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bingolancer View Post
    Hi Screeners,
    Would you please check if there's haloe in the equalsed views below? What confused me is shadow which doesn't appear to be surrounding the aircraft. For the 1st pic maybe it's the gap in the cloud? Thanks.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1140sp.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	653.6 KB 
ID:	16388Click image for larger version. 

Name:	procimages (2).jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	911.5 KB 
ID:	16385
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4810sp.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	484.8 KB 
ID:	16389Click image for larger version. 

Name:	procimages (1).jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	652.9 KB 
ID:	16386
    Processing should not be an issue with either of these. Contrast is a bit low however.

  5. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Processing should not be an issue with either of these. Contrast is a bit low however.
    Thanks for your opinion!

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Hi Screeners,
    Would you please help pre-screen these four photos? Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6669s.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	16441Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0925s.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	531.2 KB 
ID:	16442Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2214s.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	16443Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_9779s2.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	718.4 KB 
ID:	16444


    In addition, should this one be considered with halo?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	procimages (3).jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	16446

  7. #27
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bingolancer View Post
    Hi Screeners,
    Would you please help pre-screen these four photos? Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_6669s.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	16441Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0925s.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	531.2 KB 
ID:	16442Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2214s.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	16443Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_9779s2.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	718.4 KB 
ID:	16444


    In addition, should this one be considered with halo?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	procimages (3).jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	16446
    Hi,
    first 4 pics suffer from a poor contrast, 1st one is also obstructed. The 787, borderline halo but not that bad imo

    Kind Regards
    Alex

  8. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Thank you!

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Hi Screeners,
    I wonder if this photo will get an unleveled rejection? I've made the buildings look upright but now the bridge looks unleveled...thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1890s.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	664.9 KB 
ID:	16485Click image for larger version. 

Name:	procimages.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	672.5 KB 
ID:	16484

  10. #30
    JetPhotos.Net Crew pdeboer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    near EHAM/AMS
    Posts
    3,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bingolancer View Post
    Hi Screeners,
    I wonder if this photo will get an unleveled rejection? I've made the buildings look upright but now the bridge looks unleveled...thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1890s.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	664.9 KB 
ID:	16485Click image for larger version. 

Name:	procimages.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	672.5 KB 
ID:	16484
    It looks leveled, but you are likely to get a contrast rejection.

  11. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pdeboer View Post
    It looks leveled, but you are likely to get a contrast rejection.
    Thanks for the reply!

  12. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Hello Screeners,
    Do you think this pic gets a bad horizon rejection? I used vertical lines from building as visual reference, instead of the freeway on the bottom of the pic. Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0829sp2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	16513

  13. #33
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bingolancer View Post
    Hello Screeners,
    Do you think this pic gets a bad horizon rejection? I used vertical lines from building as visual reference, instead of the freeway on the bottom of the pic. Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0829sp2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	16513
    As with the previous image, the level is fine, but a contrast rejection is likely.

  14. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    As with the previous image, the level is fine, but a contrast rejection is likely.
    Thanks, I'll try to deal with the contrast issue.

  15. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Hi Screeners
    I wonder if this one gets a backlit rejection, since the tail is in shadow, or is this a borderline backlit?..Thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2146s2.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	483.0 KB 
ID:	16675

  16. #36
    Member vcruvinel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Brasília, Brazil.
    Posts
    592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bingolancer View Post
    Hi Screeners
    I wonder if this one gets a backlit rejection, since the tail is in shadow, or is this a borderline backlit?..Thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2146s2.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	483.0 KB 
ID:	16675
    As the tail is almost 100% covered in shadows, I think yes. Wait some comments from the crew too.

    Cheers,

    Vinicius

  17. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vcruvinel View Post
    As the tail is almost 100% covered in shadows, I think yes. Wait some comments from the crew too.

    Cheers,

    Vinicius
    Thanks for helping!

  18. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Hello Screeners,
    I wonder if I get a vignetting rejection when vignetting is only visible in picture's equalised view - shown as the pictures below(please ignore the dust spots):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3158s.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	468.7 KB 
ID:	16887Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	513.2 KB 
ID:	16888
    Thanks.

  19. #39
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bingolancer View Post
    Hello Screeners,
    I wonder if I get a vignetting rejection when vignetting is only visible in picture's equalised view - shown as the pictures below(please ignore the dust spots):
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3158s.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	468.7 KB 
ID:	16887Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	513.2 KB 
ID:	16888
    Thanks.
    Also visible without equalizing, imho.

  20. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Hi! Would you help pre-screen these photos? Thanks.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8174s.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	24085Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8163s.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	24086Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8150s_2.JPG 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	24087Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8916s.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	24088Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8772s.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.51 MB 
ID:	24089

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •