Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55

Thread: Bingolancer - Editing advice

  1. #41
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bingolancer View Post
    1. soft, heat hazed
    2. borderline contrast/soft
    3-4 soft/blurry
    5. borderline heat haze/contrast

  2. #42
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Hello! Would you please prescreen these photos? Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_9636s.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	24381Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8670s.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	24382Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_9316s.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	24383Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_9327s.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	24384

  3. #43
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bingolancer View Post
    Hello! Would you please prescreen these photos? Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_9636s.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	24381Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_8670s.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	24382Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_9316s.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.39 MB 
ID:	24383Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_9327s.JPG 
Views:	16 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	24384
    1. backlit
    2-3 borderline color (yellow/green)
    4. soft, contrast

  4. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Hi! Would you please pre-screen these photos? Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2178s.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	24764Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_9265s.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	24765Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_9810s.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	24766Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0831s.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	24767

  5. #45
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bingolancer View Post
    Hi! Would you please pre-screen these photos? Thanks!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2178s.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	24764Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_9265s.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	24765Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_9810s.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	24766Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0831s.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	24767
    1. dirty, borderline contrast/soft
    2. borderline backlit/conttast/soft
    3. borderline contrast
    4. contrast

  6. #46
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Hi! Would you help prescreen these three photos? Thanks.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1105s.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	25202Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1106s.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	25203Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1179s.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	25204

  7. #47
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bingolancer View Post
    Hi! Would you help prescreen these three photos? Thanks.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1105s.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	25202Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1106s.JPG 
Views:	18 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	25203Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1179s.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	25204
    1-2 similar
    3. ok

  8. #48
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Hi! Would you help prescreen this photo? Thanks. (Equalized version also attached)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC1458s.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	25404Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC1458s-EQ.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	364.9 KB 
ID:	25405

  9. #49
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bingolancer View Post
    Hi! Would you help prescreen this photo? Thanks. (Equalized version also attached)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC1458s.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	25404Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC1458s-EQ.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	364.9 KB 
ID:	25405
    Borderline soft.

  10. #50
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Hi! I wonder how this one looks? Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC1462s.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	25456

  11. #51
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bingolancer View Post
    Hi! I wonder how this one looks? Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_DSC1462s.JPG 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	25456
    Would be rejected for contrast and soft.

  12. #52
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Hi! Would you check this photo for me - It there a halo issue in this one? Thank you.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0897s.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	25572Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	508.7 KB 
ID:	25573

  13. #53
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bingolancer View Post
    Hi! Would you check this photo for me - It there a halo issue in this one? Thank you.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0897s.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	25572Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	508.7 KB 
ID:	25573
    Halos are not an issue, but contrast is not very good.

  14. #54
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Hi, I wonder if these photos need further improvements. Some of them have been enhanced based on previous rejection reasons. Thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0926s.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	25648Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0844s-retry.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	25649Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0836s-retry.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	25650Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0888s-retry.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	25651

  15. #55
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bingolancer View Post
    Hi, I wonder if these photos need further improvements. Some of them have been enhanced based on previous rejection reasons. Thanks.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0926s.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.06 MB 
ID:	25648Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0844s-retry.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	25649Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0836s-retry.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	1.11 MB 
ID:	25650Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0888s-retry.JPG 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	25651
    Borderline dark/contrast, especially first three. Last one should be ok.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •