Kulverstukas - editing/upload advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kulverstukas - editing/upload advice

I believe it's justified by hands in bottom and MiG-29 in background. But if it's not, I better pull it's off queue.

Originally posted by Kulverstukas View Post
    But if it's not, I better pull it's off queue.
    If it's already in the queue then the screeners won't pre-screen.

Comment

Originally posted by jvdl View Post
      If it's already in the queue then the screeners won't pre-screen.
      Besides that, I think it's too high in frame as the aircraft is almost on top of the image.

Comment

Originally posted by wkd001 View Post
        Besides that, I think it's too high in frame as the aircraft is almost on top of the image.
        Isn't it why I ask for advice?

Comment

Hi,
          The hands aren't bringing enough to give balance to the pic to justify such a crop

cheers
          Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
            Hi,
            The hands aren't bringing enough to give balance to the pic to justify such a crop

cheers
            Alex
            Thanks, Alex. So I'll pull it off queue then. Can you please advise if it worth changing to one of this (and it will be tagged as a spot location, not plane reg, right)?

Comment

Hello,

Here, I will have kept and refocused the duo. I find that the public loads the photos and that the planes are too far.

if your original allows you, I'll do it Click image for larger version

Name:	20052018-229318.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	372.2 KB
ID:	1028147 because here I have JPEG Artefact

Regards.

Olivier

Comment

Just crop hands out of the first shot and leave the aircraft in the middle of the frame

Comment

The Spotting location would also work. I would suggest the second image as it shows part of the airfield. Give a googleEarth lat/long reference.
                  Last edited by brianw999; 2018-05-21, 12:58.
                  If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                    The Spotting location would also work. I would suggest the second image as it shows part of the airfield. Give a googleEarth lat/long reference.
                    Thank's Brian!

BTW, if I upload one of this photos, do it need to be marked with reg of the closest copter or just Airport Overview (questionable in case of Red Square shoot)?

Comment

First one nearest reg. or 'Runway' can be used. For the second, you will need to use the reg. of the lead helicopter.

Comment

have more question about framing. Are such shoots acceptable or they will be declined with "aircraft too small in frame"?

Comment

Originally posted by Kulverstukas View Post
                          have more question about framing. Are such shoots acceptable or they will be declined with "aircraft too small in frame"?

Well, how often do you get a chance to shoot aircraft firing missiles for real ?

You might get a useable image from shot 1 if you crop tighter to the aircraft.
                          I image 2 the aircraft are too far away.
                          Image 3. Oh dear, the rarest shot of the lot but it needs a much tighter crop and I think you will lose too much quality if you do.
                          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                            Well, how often do you get a chance to shoot aircraft firing missiles for real ?
                            Couple times a year, really This year it will be another chances every day till 2nd of June, then around 18th of July AFAIK

1st shoot is framed to include bombs, 3rd can't stand tighter crop. So them are no go for JP.

Comment

Can such framing been justified by inluding whole tower instead of framing to the tip of the wing and cut tower in half?

Comment

Working...
                              X