Kulverstukas - editing/upload advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kulverstukas View Post
    Can such framing been justified by inluding whole tower instead of framing to the tip of the wing and cut tower in half?

Works for me, but can't promise all would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      Works for me, but can't promise all would agree.
      Hm... Probably it makes sense to cut right part of the tower (to the middle of second window from left)? It will also reduce nasty yellow spot at the right middle.

Comment

Similar - changed since 2017?

There was a possibility to upload photos of same a/c at same place in case angle of shoots differs at least at 45 deg. Seems from new rules it is not applied any more, so per a/c per place it's just one photo on the ground and one in the air per photographer?

Comment

There was a possibility to upload photos of same a/c at same place in case angle of shoots differs at least at 45 deg. Seems from new rules it is not applied any more, so per a/c per place it's just one photo on the ground and one in the air per photographer?
          Yes, it was changed last year. Please see 2.6 Similar

The 45 degree rule no longer applies. Now it is one image per side/sequence a day.

Comment

Yes, it was changed last year. Please see 2.6 Similar
            Yes I checked it and it's why I'm asking.

The 45 degree rule no longer applies. Now it is one image per side/sequence a day.
            What about head-on and 3/4 shoots from the same day?

Comment

What about head-on and 3/4 shoots from the same day?
              see:

Now it is one image per side/sequence a day.
              Please submit only one image.

Comment

Can I have an assurance, that such shoots are of no interest to JP so I don't bother to post again anything similar?

Comment

Can I have an assurance, that such shoots are of no interest to JP so I don't bother to post again anything similar?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=6600072
                  You should be able to clean up the first one, but the backlighting on the second would be difficult to fix.

Comment

This was accepted so you should be able the sort out the contrast issue with the unloading helo... https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8948622 I use the example as just that, an example of an acceptable image.

As Dana says though, the second shot is far too backlit although we do accept Bambi bucket drops.
                    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
                    X