• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious

Hello,

This photo is taken by me . https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8758860
    It's one taken back in 2016.
    For some reason, in particular days it gets a lot of views for example 2 days ago something like 72 views .
    But It has never been on FR24 for example.
    AFAIK, this registreation doesn't even exist anymore
    So I'm very curious what's the reason of this.
    Hopefully someone can help me out.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Wilko

Let us wait for the admin's reply, you did capture a great photo. I wonder why you have a 0 likes?

Comment

Hey Wilko,

It's possible because it was the most recently uploaded photo of the rego(upload date not photo date) for that rego so anyone searching it, would see it first.

Another possible reason to get many views in 1 day is that someone has shared the link to your photo somewhere.

Cheers

Comment

Yeah, agree with Tim. Could be that someone has shared the link to the photo somewhere, perhaps on another forum or social media. We have seen in the past older photos getting a high number of views as they have been shared.

Thanks,
        Laurence

Comment

Thank you gentlemen.

But still curious where it could be shared.

For example, yesterday it reached again a 144 views.

Best Regards,

Wilko

Comment

It might be anywhere... if someone linked it on some forum, group or site - doesn't really matter - it will "live the second life" for a while.

Comment

We don't have any way really to see where traffic for a single photo is coming from. As Tomasz mentions it could be a forum or maybe Facebook or Twitter. Also you posted it on this forum so that will account for some of the views.

Comment

Working...
              X