Why my photos are verifying so long?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why my photos are verifying so long?

I uploaded the photos four days ago but they still did not appear. Why should I wait so long? And also, you doesn't answer the email. My account on jetphotos is "spotter138"

Originally posted by spotter6666 View Post
    I uploaded the photos four days ago but they still did not appear. Why should I wait so long? And also, you doesn't answer the email. My account on jetphotos is "spotter138"
    Your photos are in the screening queue. At the time you uploaded your photos there were approximately 14'000 photos waiting to be screened. This takes some time.

Here (https://www.jetphotos.com/members/queue.php) you can see, where your photos are, how many photos are ahead of yours.
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Originally posted by spotter6666 View Post
      Just a bit of advice: you may also want to get your images pre-screened next time, to avoid the wait (and disappointment) when they are eventually rejected. Your images are all dark/backlit, and will be rejected as such.

Comment

How many people are checking the content that it has reached that number? I think it will take a long time before your photo appears on that page.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by joyce_mor View Post
            How many people are checking the content that it has reached that number? I think it will take a long time before your photo appears on that page.
            Currently around 30 crew on the screening team.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Current wait time in the queue is 8-9 days.

Comment

When you upload to the biggest, most popular image database in the world during the season of heavy upload numbers then you have to expect screening delays. It is currently 10 to 12 days to get through the queue.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
              X