meet Bus. Bus, meet ACA CRJ.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meet Bus. Bus, meet ACA CRJ.

These photos were sent to me anonymously by a ramprat for United who was on duty at O'Hare when this happened about a week ago.

Apparently, the aircraft was taxiing to 4L for takeoff when the bus driver failed to yield, and impacted the CRJ just behind the FO's window at nearly 30 miles per hour.

The CRJ, which is ACA's 100th Regional Jet, and was just two weeks old at the time of the accident, is a writeoff according to my sources at ACA

Pictures ??
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
      Pictures or it didn't happen.
      Fixed
      Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiecooks1232 View Post
        These photos were sent to me anonymously by a ramprat for United who was on duty at O'Hare when this happened about a week ago.

Apparently, the aircraft was taxiing to 4L for takeoff when the bus driver failed to yield, and impacted the CRJ just behind the FO's window at nearly 30 miles per hour.

The CRJ, which is ACA's 100th Regional Jet, and was just two weeks old at the time of the accident, is a writeoff according to my sources at ACA
        Holy decade-plus-old news!

Comment

Working...
        X