Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 106

Thread: ltba.spotter - Editing Advice

  1. #81
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thaidivert.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	428.1 KB 
ID:	23091

    Some advice about this would be so great
    Thanks

  2. #82
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ltba.spotter View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thaidivert.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	428.1 KB 
ID:	23091

    Some advice about this would be so great
    Thanks
    Likely to be rejected for dark and soft.

  3. #83
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Likely to be rejected for dark and soft.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hs-tkw_diverted.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	525.9 KB 
ID:	23121

    So, how is it now? Thanks for your comments on those photos.

  4. #84
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ltba.spotter View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hs-tkw_diverted.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	525.9 KB 
ID:	23121

    So, how is it now? Thanks for your comments on those photos.
    Sharpening ok, but borderline dark/contrast.

  5. #85
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ACTsunset_01apr.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	964.3 KB 
ID:	23160

    I'm not sure about this, pre-screen would be great, thanks.

  6. #86
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ltba.spotter View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ACTsunset_01apr.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	964.3 KB 
ID:	23160

    I'm not sure about this, pre-screen would be great, thanks.
    Vignetting left side, and borderline dark/harsh contrast.

  7. #87
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    60

    Default

    1- Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sx-two26sep.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	23390
    2- Click image for larger version. 

Name:	actkargotc-acr.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	783.8 KB 
ID:	23391 Fixed vignetting as much as i can, and corrected the contrast regarding to advice

    Looking forward to reply from you, thanks.

  8. #88
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ltba.spotter View Post
    1- Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sx-two26sep.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	23390
    2- Click image for larger version. 

Name:	actkargotc-acr.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	783.8 KB 
ID:	23391 Fixed vignetting as much as i can, and corrected the contrast regarding to advice

    Looking forward to reply from you, thanks.
    1. white balance maybe a touch warm, otherwise should be ok
    2. vignetting ok, but still borderline for the harsh contrast

  9. #89
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    60

    Default

    1- Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qatarioneworld_ltba01april.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	23504
    2- Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tc-jrp_sunsetfence.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	23505

    Looking forward to reply from you, thanks.

  10. #90
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ltba.spotter View Post
    1- Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qatarioneworld_ltba01april.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	23504
    2- Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tc-jrp_sunsetfence.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.19 MB 
ID:	23505

    Looking forward to reply from you, thanks.
    What kind of reply are you looking forward to? Prescreening? Editing advice? Other?

  11. #91
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    What kind of reply are you looking forward to? Prescreening? Editing advice? Other?
    I just want prescreening on them

  12. #92
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ltba.spotter View Post
    I just want prescreening on them
    1. borderline harsh contrast/glare, and slight editing halos around nose
    2. obstruction

  13. #93
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. borderline harsh contrast/glare, and slight editing halos around nose
    2. obstruction
    I agreed with you about first photo but isn't it unnecessary to say obstruction for the second one? AFAIK, small amount of grass etc. in front of landing gears are acceptable.
    By the way, can you do prescreening about this photo please?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tcjno__05_01042019.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	567.1 KB 
ID:	23534
    Thank you

  14. #94
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ltba.spotter View Post
    I agreed with you about first photo but isn't it unnecessary to say obstruction for the second one? AFAIK, small amount of grass etc. in front of landing gears are acceptable.
    Half a second before or after and you could have avoided it, so no, not acceptable. But you're not required to listen to our advice, just as we're not required to give it

    Quote Originally Posted by ltba.spotter View Post
    By the way, can you do prescreening about this photo please?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tcjno__05_01042019.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	567.1 KB 
ID:	23534
    Should be ok.

  15. #95
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oman_0104_A4O-BV.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	628.9 KB 
ID:	23629
    Light conditions is not the best on this one albeit i tried to save it
    Pre-screen would be great on this one, thanks.

  16. #96
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ltba.spotter View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oman_0104_A4O-BV.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	628.9 KB 
ID:	23629
    Light conditions is not the best on this one albeit i tried to save it
    Pre-screen would be great on this one, thanks.
    Maybe a touch dark/soft, but would be ok for me.

  17. #97
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kalitta_n701ck_0104.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	486.7 KB 
ID:	23646

    Pre-screen would be great on this one, thanks.

  18. #98
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ltba.spotter View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kalitta_n701ck_0104.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	486.7 KB 
ID:	23646

    Pre-screen would be great on this one, thanks.
    Borderline dark/soft.

  19. #99
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ur-sancockpit.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	26938

    Pre-screen would be great on this one, thanks.

  20. #100
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,790

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ltba.spotter View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ur-sancockpit.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	1.85 MB 
ID:	26938

    Pre-screen would be great on this one, thanks.
    Borderline (harsh) contrast.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •