Editing Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Help

I have a 5184x3456 pixels dimension photo and i would like to resize it without loosing much detail so I can upload on jp. I've tried resizing the photo on ps but the quality is greatly reduced. Please help me with this

Thanks,
    Zuhair

Originally posted by Zuhairali View Post
    I have a 5184x3456 pixels dimension photo and i would like to resize it without loosing much detail so I can upload on jp. I've tried resizing the photo on ps but the quality is greatly reduced. Please help me with this

Thanks,
    Zuhair
    Hi!

Did you use the option Image Size in PS (Image Menu > Image Size)? Just open this option and put the dimensions you want! If you already use this option tell here and we will help you to get the better solutions.

Cheers,

Vinicius

Comment

Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
      Hi!

Did you use the option Image Size in PS (Image Menu > Image Size)? Just open this option and put the dimensions you want! If you already use this option tell here and we will help you to get the better solutions.

Cheers,

Vinicius
      Yes i have already used that option and the quality was greatly reduced. I am looking for other methods.

Comment

reduce by step and check the sharpening on every step - I usually do 6200 all editing - 3200 sharpen - 1920 sharpenor 1600 for JP and finally 1280 for FB, Insta or Flickr

cheers
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X