Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My question is, is this a leased aircraft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My question is, is this a leased aircraft?

I was looking through the HeathrowCam website, and stumbled upon a peculiar arrival today.

Turkish Airlines sometimes send an A330-200 to LHR, but today's A330-200 arrival is powered by Rolls Royce engines.

My question is, is this a leased aircraft? It's not painted in the brand new livery nd it's not in the livery which has a silver "wing" on the back, which makes me think it's leased. If so, who from? I don't know the registration for the aircraft, but I'm hoping someone will clear it up for me.

Many thanks.

Originally posted by danhsmile043 View Post
    I was looking through the HeathrowCam website, and stumbled upon a peculiar arrival today.

Turkish Airlines sometimes send an A330-200 to LHR, but today's A330-200 arrival is powered by Rolls Royce engines.

My question is, is this a leased aircraft? It's not painted in the brand new livery nd it's not in the livery which has a silver "wing" on the back, which makes me think it's leased. If so, who from? I don't know the registration for the aircraft, but I'm hoping someone will clear it up for me.

Many thanks.

I cant see any Turkish A330 atm at Heathrow.
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Turkish A330s are a mixed fleet with both General Electric and Rolls-Royce.

Comment

On the A332 fleet, they only use GE.
        Regarding the A333, correct...they use both

Comment

Answer is BOTH

Comment

Originally posted by danhsmile043 View Post

Many thanks.

I believe it was VQ-OMG, leased from Bermuda Shorts Holdings and Leasing Ltd.

Comment

Working...
            X