Reject 6617047

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reject 6617047

As the screener suggested to me see this: 7) Please use our forum if you have any questions. Appeals are not the place to ask questions.

Due to my simply question on what similarity. I'll ask here, similar to what?

Originally posted by lgabardo View Post
    As the screener suggested to me see this: 7) Please use our forum if you have any questions. Appeals are not the place to ask questions.

Due to my simply question on what similarity. I'll ask here, similar to what?
    Similar to photo #8981832 taken by you on the same date, of the same reg.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
      Similar to photo #8981832 taken by you on the same date, of the same reg.
      Hahahaha ok, maybe if I change the date you can accept. The angle completely different does not mean nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by lgabardo View Post
        Hahahaha ok, maybe if I change the date you can accept. The angle completely different does not mean nothing.
        Maybe you haven't read the upload guidelines concerning similar? Probably a good idea to do that before appealing and then complaining about it in the forum.

Change the date and try again if you feel you must, which will result in you being banned, or simply accept the rejection and move on. Your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
          Maybe you haven't read the upload guidelines concerning similar? Probably a good idea to do that before appealing and then complaining about it in the forum.

Change the date and try again if you feel you must, which will result in you being banned, or simply accept the rejection and move on. Your choice.
          Relax, I'll not lose my time doing that. I just trying to see the similarity between a frontal and a side view, as you can barely see the paint and other stuff in a front view.

As you can see almost a half of my photos are first upload of a specific reg. But in this ocasion I thought that those 2 photos worth the upload, to the database.

About the guidelines, I see that it's updated. I'm from the time of the 45º angle rule, even though I never used this feature to "improve my numbers", left/right side included.

I just think that a major diference that is a front and a side view, could be reviewed. But lets move on, I`m not loosing anything.

Regards

Comment

Working...
          X