Nicolas-Can Çekiçci - Rejected photo advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicolas-Can Çekiçci - Rejected photo advice

This photo have been rejected for bad quality. Can a screener explain me why? I've seen other wingviews like that on jetphotos.com and that's why I don't understand...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN1547.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	1045661

Could you please share the link to rejected photo?

Comment

I put the photo in my first message

Comment

But it's not link to rejected picture on Jetphotos.
        Picture you put in first post is not processed.

Comment

And how can I put a link? Because I can see the rejected picture only if I am logged in with my account

Comment

Log in to your account. Open the rejected image. Copy the URL and paste that here. This is what you need (the number at the end will be different, this is one of my rejections) https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6630051
            Last edited by brianw999; 2018-06-26, 15:49.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolas-Can Çekiçci View Post
              This photo have been rejected for bad quality. Can a screener explain me why? I've seen other wingviews like that on jetphotos.com and that's why I don't understand...
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]16706[/ATTACH]
              This is the image in question

Name:	30857_1529869837.jpg
Size:	253.9 KB
ID:	1028767

Your image has problems with softness, lack of contrast, compression, noise, and glare (window reflection).

The bigger problem is the overall lack of quality from the rest of the images you uploaded. Images such as this:

Name:	38363_1529864292.jpg
Size:	214.2 KB
ID:	1028768

also have multiple quality issues, including softness, lack of contrast, compression, poor cropping, and unlevel horizon.

The window/wing view might have been fixable but for the reflections; the others that were rejected unfortunately have no chance of being made acceptable for here.

Comment

Working...
              X