Norwegian Wamos charter....not popular with passengers.. but oh boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwegian Wamos charter....not popular with passengers.. but oh boy

Nice for photographers to see the WAMOS 747 at Gatwick substituting for a damaged Norwegian 787 but oh boy, is it unpopular with the passengers. I haven’t found a good review yet. The only positive comments concern the Norwegian supplied inflight food which gets given to all passengers whether they paid for it or not. Otherwise it’s a case of no IFR unless you download their App and then the programmes offered are donkeys years old.
    Reminds me why I pay a bit more and fly with scheduled airlines.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    Nice for photographers to see the WAMOS 747 at Gatwick substituting for a damaged Norwegian 787 but oh boy, is it unpopular with the passengers. I haven’t found a good review yet. The only positive comments concern the Norwegian supplied inflight food which gets given to all passengers whether they paid for it or not. Otherwise it’s a case of no IFR unless you download their App and then the programmes offered are donkeys years old.
    Reminds me why I pay a bit more and fly with scheduled airlines.
    Having used this service I for one would not be happy flying a 747 over a 787 they are really special!!

Comment

It also doesn't help when Wamos crams 477 seats in its 744s... proably makes the 787 seem luxuriously spacious!

Comment

Working...
      X