Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 181 to 196 of 196

Thread: Jonas - Editing Advice / Check before upload

  1. #181
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    EDLW
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Thanks for your answer!

    OMG, so happy that the softness issue does not apply this time.
    Finally some sharp images!

  2. #182
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    EDLW
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Here are five new ones for pre-screening:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9880-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	742.9 KB 
ID:	26169

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0196-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	720.8 KB 
ID:	26170

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9873-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	711.6 KB 
ID:	26171

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9902-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	627.3 KB 
ID:	26172

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9882-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	632.9 KB 
ID:	26173

    Thanks in advance!

    Jonas

  3. #183
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    Here are five new ones for pre-screening:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9880-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	742.9 KB 
ID:	26169

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0196-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	720.8 KB 
ID:	26170

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9873-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	711.6 KB 
ID:	26171

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9902-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	627.3 KB 
ID:	26172

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9882-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	632.9 KB 
ID:	26173

    Thanks in advance!

    Jonas
    #3 maybe a touch high; otherwise quality looks ok.

  4. #184
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    EDLW
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Here are the next five ones that want to get pre-screened:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0190-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	770.4 KB 
ID:	26220

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0217-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	743.6 KB 
ID:	26221

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9891-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	610.6 KB 
ID:	26222

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0159-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	732.4 KB 
ID:	26223

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0080-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	580.0 KB 
ID:	26224

    Thanks in advance!

    Jonas

  5. #185
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    Here are the next five ones that want to get pre-screened:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0190-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	770.4 KB 
ID:	26220

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0217-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	743.6 KB 
ID:	26221

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9891-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	610.6 KB 
ID:	26222

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0159-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	732.4 KB 
ID:	26223

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0080-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	580.0 KB 
ID:	26224

    Thanks in advance!

    Jonas
    2 & 3 potential issues with horizon and centering, respectively, but otherwise ok.

  6. #186
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    EDLW
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Here are the next five pictures for pre-screening

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9912-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	738.8 KB 
ID:	26298

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9978-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	658.7 KB 
ID:	26299

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9975-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	750.6 KB 
ID:	26300
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9985-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	747.2 KB 
ID:	26301

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0011-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	685.4 KB 
ID:	26304

    Thanks in advance!

  7. #187
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,426

    Default

    Hi,
    pic 2-3-4 need a serious level adjustment as the contrast is too dull - pic 1 and 5 are also a bit dull and derserve some adjustment but they are really better

    Hope it helps
    Alex

  8. #188
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    EDLW
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Here are the next five ones:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9868-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	707.3 KB 
ID:	26364

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9871-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	672.7 KB 
ID:	26365

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9921-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	663.7 KB 
ID:	26366

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9937-Bearbeitet-2-2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	618.6 KB 
ID:	26367

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9929-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	647.9 KB 
ID:	26368

    Thanks in advance!

    Jonas

  9. #189
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    EDLW
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    Here are the next five ones:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9868-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	707.3 KB 
ID:	26364

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9871-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	672.7 KB 
ID:	26365

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9921-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	663.7 KB 
ID:	26366

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9937-Bearbeitet-2-2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	618.6 KB 
ID:	26367

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9929-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	647.9 KB 
ID:	26368

    Thanks in advance!

    Jonas
    Please give me a pre-screen for these pics

  10. #190
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    Please give me a pre-screen for these pics
    Don't see any major issues.

  11. #191
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    EDLW
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Here are five new ones for pre-screening:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0223-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	746.8 KB 
ID:	26606

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0229-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	717.8 KB 
ID:	26607

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0220-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	717.5 KB 
ID:	26603

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0192-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	783.3 KB 
ID:	26604

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0184-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	779.5 KB 
ID:	26605

    Thanks in advance!

    Have a great week @all.

    Jonas

  12. #192
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    Here are five new ones for pre-screening:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0223-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	746.8 KB 
ID:	26606

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0229-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	717.8 KB 
ID:	26607

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0220-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	717.5 KB 
ID:	26603

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0192-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	783.3 KB 
ID:	26604

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0184-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	779.5 KB 
ID:	26605

    Thanks in advance!

    Have a great week @all.

    Jonas
    Other than horizon (some look like they need a little CW), don't see any major issues.

  13. #193
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    EDLW
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Here are the next five:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9082-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	654.5 KB 
ID:	26901

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9000-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	486.4 KB 
ID:	26902

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8742-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	508.0 KB 
ID:	26903

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8695-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	527.7 KB 
ID:	26904

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8650-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	462.4 KB 
ID:	26905

    Thanks in advance!

    Jonas

  14. #194
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    Here are the next five:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9082-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	654.5 KB 
ID:	26901

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9000-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	486.4 KB 
ID:	26902

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8742-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	508.0 KB 
ID:	26903

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8695-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	527.7 KB 
ID:	26904

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8650-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	462.4 KB 
ID:	26905

    Thanks in advance!

    Jonas
    Don't see any major issues.

  15. #195
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    EDLW
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Here are the next five ones:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9188-Bearbeitet-2.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	820.9 KB 
ID:	26947

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8928-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	526.5 KB 
ID:	26948

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8664-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	461.9 KB 
ID:	26949

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9062-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	792.3 KB 
ID:	26950

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8707-Bearbeitet.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	484.9 KB 
ID:	26951

    Thanks in advance!

    Jonas

  16. #196
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    Here are the next five ones:

    Jonas
    1. ok
    2-3 borderline oversharpened
    4. borderline overprocessed (editing halos)
    5. overprocessed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •