Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Recent Photo not showing on Flightradar24

Hi,

I have a photo of HB-JND taken on 29 June 2018 (https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9007992), which should be the most recent photo as of today.

It has been over a week since its acceptance into the database, but still it is not displayed on Flightradar24.

If the "not showing on flightradar24" option was accidentally chosen, could the admin/screener please remove it for me?

Thank you very much!

Hi,
    I have the same problem with this one:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9015409

Would be great, if the option could be removed for it too.

Thank´s a lot!

Comment

Dear JetPhotos-Team,

I noticed that my latest pictures weren't visible on Flightradar.

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9032937 and https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9027267

Is this a bug while uploading, because I didn't hit the "Exclude from Flightradar"-button.

Could you please check why I have this problem?

Thank you for your time!

With best regards,

Robert

Comment

Please note that fr24 wants side on shots of the aircraft. So nose shots are excluded frlom fr24.
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
          Please note that fr24 wants side on shots of the aircraft. So nose shots are excluded frlom fr24.
          Erwin (and all other admins) - there seem to be so many questions regarding what is allowed on FR24, when photo's appear, the whole date taken, etc, maybe it might be worth putting a sticky post up with requirements, etc. Just a thought.....

Comment

It doesn’t really need a sticky. It’s simple, FR24 require a side on properly lit image......and that’s it. Mind you, if that’s all you are going to upload then your photography is going to get really boring really quickly.
            Last edited by brianw999; 2018-08-14, 16:52.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
              It doesn’t really need a sticky. It’s simple, FR24 require a side on properly lit image......and that’s it. Mind you, if that’s all you are going to upload then your photography is going to get really boring really quickly.
              Just thinking of others Brian - last chronological picture as well as far as date taken if I remember right is a rule too.

Comment

Hi,

Just to clarify this- ideally we want clean shots of aircraft where our users can see the whole of the aircraft rather than just a section. The screeners have the ability to exclude photos from FR24 if they believe that the photo in question is not suitable for showing.

In some cases, for example where a cabin shot is the only photo that we have for a specific aircraft, this photo will show.

With regards to matching on FR24, we match ONLY via registration- in the future we are also looking to match on MSN to make this more accurate. We also match via the photo taken date to ensure that we show the very latest photo. We do not use the upload date. For example, if an aircraft has a livery change, we want to make sure that the latest livery is displayed by using the photo taken date. If we matched on upload date for example, we may show a photo that had an old livery but was uploaded after a photo of the latest livery.

Hope that clears things up a bit.

Thanks,
                Laurence

Comment

Hi guys,

Is this one excluded from FR24?
                  EI-IMC. Airbus A319-112. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by pawelm View Post
                    Hi guys,

Is this one excluded from FR24?
                    EI-IMC. Airbus A319-112. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

thanks
                    Yes

Erwin

Comment

And why is that? Because it's a belly shot?

Comment

Originally posted by pawelm View Post
                        And why is that? Because it's a belly shot?
                        Indeed.

Erwin

Comment

Hello !
                          I wonder why the aircraft MS893 Rallye F-BLIO does not appear on FR24 despite the 2 photos added on JP database ? Thanks for answer !

F-BLIO. Morane-Saulnier MS-893 Rallye 180-T. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

F-BLIO. Morane-Saulnier MS-893 Rallye 180-T. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

The second photo was taken in 2016 and uploaded this year. If it rarely flies or has been withdrawn from use, then it will not show on flight radar. It does not matter how many photos there are of an aircraft FR24 will only show the image with the latest date.

Comment

Originally posted by marcotte View Post
                              Hello !
                              I wonder why the aircraft MS893 Rallye F-BLIO does not appear on FR24 despite the 2 photos added on JP database ? Thanks for answer !

https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/5794388
                              It doesnt look like this aircraft is in the Flightradar24 database. I guess it doesnt have an ADS-B or ModeS-transponder.

Comment

Working...
                              X