Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 73

Thread: Most Recent Photo not showing on Flightradar24

  1. #21
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mahagonny View Post
    Ok. For many photographers a photo uploaded to JP may be important to view it FR24, but I do not think it can be a matter of life or death. It is certainly nice to see a picture taken, but first comes pleasure and fun. In my honest opinion.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    Amen to that!! Nothing to add!!!

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LX-A343 View Post
    Amen to that!! Nothing to add!!!
    I do appreciate every rule you settle but sadly for some parts there aren’t any. I know that the screening team dedicate a lot of time and I respect them.

    I give you an example:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9152476
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9162759
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9185117

    Three shots, all from the same plane, all Nov 29th, all in the take-off roll and all showing up in FR24. Mine was the same scenario and I started to wonder if it was a problem with the website or a mistake by the screener.

    Also, another example:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9181497
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9162828
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9156296

  3. #23
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,075

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darazarbaf View Post
    I do appreciate every rule you settle but sadly for some parts there aren’t any. I know that the screening team dedicate a lot of time and I respect them.

    I give you an example:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9152476
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9162759
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9185117

    Three shots, all from the same plane, all Nov 29th, all in the take-off roll and all showing up in FR24. Mine was the same scenario and I started to wonder if it was a problem with the website or a mistake by the screener.

    Also, another example:
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9181497
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9162828
    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9156296
    Probably a problem with the screeners and the website......
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErwinS View Post
    Probably a problem with the screeners and the website......
    Dear Erwin,
    If you considered my message to be rude in any way, I do apologize. As I wrote before, I do respect you and the team a lot.
    Have a great holiday

  5. #25
    Senior Member brianw999's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Tunbridge Wells, Kent. UK.
    Posts
    11,865

    Default

    I have noticed that FR24 tend to use a maximum of 3 images.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !


  6. #26
    Member mahagonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bari
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marcotte View Post
    Hello !
    I wonder why the aircraft MS893 Rallye F-BLIO does not appear on FR24 despite the 2 photos added on JP database ? Thanks for answer !

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8939050

    https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/5794388
    I noticed this too. It happens quite often, especially when you see small jets or small propellers on FR, although there are images in the JP database these are not displayed yes FR.
    I give an example.
    There are many OE-GFC shots that fly quite often from my airport. Yet, the shot is never shown by FR.
    Sorry for my bad english.

  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    84

    Default Photo Not Shown on FR24

    Hi guys just want to ask if you guys could make this photo shown on FR24. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9260610 thank you!
    Walker

  8. #28
    JetPhotos.Net Crew Sandra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Your photo already is already visible on FR24. Please remind that it can take a few hours.

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Thanks.

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    84

    Default

    Sorry to ask for that again. I mean after about 11 hours the photo is still not shown, at least I cannot see that. Is it a common situation? Thank you.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	22843
    Walker

  11. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    84

    Default

    solved! Thanks.

  12. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    66

    Default

    any idea why this one is not there, please? https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8531000

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oleksiy Naumov View Post
    any idea why this one is not there, please? https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8531000
    From what I see, that aircraft is not in the Flightradar24 database. Also, I would guess that the aircraft is not fitted with an ADS-B transponder (but that is just a guess).

    Thanks,
    Laurence

  14. #34
    Junior Member meeshboi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Adelaide, South Australia
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Also note:

    If the photo uploaded is older than one that has been previously uploaded, it will NOT be shown on FR24.

  15. #35
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Hello, cordial greeting.
    The photo of the Copa Airlines E190 HP-1562CMP is not updated
    This is the most recent photo https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9273740

  16. #36
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmarZ19 View Post
    Hello, cordial greeting.
    The photo of the Copa Airlines E190 HP-1562CMP is not updated
    This is the most recent photo https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9273740
    Hello,

    Closed-cropped images are excluded from FR24 since they do not show the full livery.

  17. #37
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Hello,

    Closed-cropped images are excluded from FR24 since they do not show the full livery.

    And then why are there other photos of that style close-up?
    A very clear example is this: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9056637

    There are many close-ups, I do not understand why mine does not?

  18. #38
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmarZ19 View Post
    And then why are there other photos of that style close-up?
    A very clear example is this: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9056637

    There are many close-ups, I do not understand why mine does not?
    It was missed during screening. It will be excluded now.

  19. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    It was missed during screening. It will be excluded now.
    I hope so, it is unfair that some photos yes and others do not

  20. #40
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OmarZ19 View Post
    I hope so, it is unfair that some photos yes and others do not
    Yep, life's a bitch and seeing other photos on FR24 makes me .... errr .... still want to enjoy life!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •