Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    Are you seriously that jealous? Wow.
    It's all about the views! Somehow I miss the time before the JP takeover by Flightradar.

Comment

-ditto-

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        Are you seriously that jealous? Wow.

No sir, it's about the rules being for everyone equally, you have to respect the rules, that's why many friends Spotters have gone from JP to other pages wed of airplanes and upload photos to another

It looks very bad on the part of a JP member to say that what I wrote is jealousy, it is disrespectful to someone who claims, the rules are for everyone and you have to respect it

Comment

I will be very aware of this, if I see planes in FR24 that are close-up and not full fuselage I will report to this forum, or if you think that they are jealousy, then eliminate that rule and leave close-up photos too

Comment

Now now children, play nicely or daddy will have to smack some bottoms.

Jesus Christ, it’s a bloody amateur hobby. Your income and/or your life aren’t in danger if a picture doesn’t appear on FR.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
              Now now children, play nicely or daddy will have to smack some bottoms.

Jesus Christ, it’s a bloody amateur hobby. Your income and/or your life aren’t in danger if a picture doesn’t appear on FR.

I sunburned for the sun, I get wet, the police in the airport in my city fuck me the stay to make the photos, sometimes they make me delete the photos, not all have the same comforts as you make it look, first investigate as the Spotters do their job of capturing a picture of an airplane so that it is visible in FR, respect the opinion of someone, I am not a child, I already have very large balls even more than you, I am giving my opinion, if not Do you like what someone writes in the forum so that this forum exists?

Comment

As a fellow spotter of 20+ years (going through everything that you have gone through with sunburn, rain, etc.), I capture a picture for the fun of the picture and the aircraft and might post it for the fun of posting it. It has absolutely nothing to do with appearing on FR24 or anywhere else on this site. If you are taking pictures ONLY for posting on FR24, then I think you might have the hobby wrong. This is just MY opinion too.

Comment

Originally posted by OmarZ19 View Post
                  I will be very aware of this, if I see planes in FR24 that are close-up and not full fuselage I will report to this forum, or if you think that they are jealousy, then eliminate that rule and leave close-up photos too
                  And we will simply ignore your reports. As we explained it is a mistake and if noticed will be corrected, what we do not need is people re-screening the shots of other photographers.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
                    As a fellow spotter of 20+ years (going through everything that you have gone through with sunburn, rain, etc.), I capture a picture for the fun of the picture and the aircraft and might post it for the fun of posting it. It has absolutely nothing to do with appearing on FR24 or anywhere else on this site. If you are taking pictures ONLY for posting on FR24, then I think you might have the hobby wrong. This is just MY opinion too.

This is a more formal opinion and without offending anyone, it is totally true, it is my hobby too, aviation and combined with photography, it is possible that I got carried away by the anger due to the messages of others due to my complaint of respect the rules. Sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
                      And we will simply ignore your reports. As we explained it is a mistake and if noticed will be corrected, what we do not need is people re-screening the shots of other photographers.

Ok, no problem, thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
                        +1!!!!

Not just YOUR opinion, seems more like common sense!!
                        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Just wondering... why fighting blindly for pic being shown on fr24... I'm pretty sure in next few days it will be replaced by another one... it's not permanent, just for a while... so why bother?

Comment

Yes friend, I apologize, I do not speak english, I use a translator and I may use strong words due to the use of the translator

Comment

I sunburned for the sun, I get wet, the police in the airport in my city fuck me the stay to make the photos, sometimes they make me delete the photos, not all have the same comforts as you make it look
                              Sounds like you're saying because you apparently have a more difficult time taking images, you should receive special consideration? But I thought...

..it's about the rules being for everyone equally, you have to respect the rules
                              Also, would you consider opening multiple accounts to get extra slots when yours are all blocked respecting the rules? Just curious

Comment

Yes, I had several accounts but not to have slots available, it was for another reason, I only have one official account which is the one that I have several photos in the database, now I only have one account by request of the administrators.

Comment

Working...
                                X