Clear All

How about these ?

/rgds
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by a.m. View Post
      How about these ?

/rgds
      No. 1-3 are a tad dark, no. 1 is also soft, 4 and 5 look acceptable.

Comment

Originally posted by pdeboer View Post
        No. 1-3 are a tad dark, no. 1 is also soft, 4 and 5 look acceptable.
        thx pdeboer

well, a tad is a tad, is a tad...

(I must say, usually I left them dark... in order to reduce any non essential processing, I left them dark.
        TAP Portugal planes are a nigthmare to me... the blacks and whites are always wrong/dificult to assess... so they end up dark, not the case here anyway )

.. so do they look better/ok now ?

/rgds
        Attached Files

Comment

How about this series of big birds ? thx

/rgds
          Attached Files

Comment

How about this series of big birds ? thx

/rgds
            4 needs CW rotation and 5 is a touch dark, otherwise quality looks ok.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
              4 needs CW rotation and 5 is a touch dark, otherwise quality looks ok.
              thx dlowwa

How about this EasyJet series ?

/rgds
              Attached Files

Comment

thx dlowwa

How about this EasyJet series ?

/rgds
                Sorry, will only answer a maximum of five pre-screening requests every 24 hours.

Comment

Sorry, will only answer a maximum of five pre-screening requests every 24 hours.
                  Of course dlowwa, no need to apology at all. It was my mistake. In fact I posted in two different days.. but in less than 24 hours.
                  It was the heat of the moment ... sorry.

/rgds

Comment

The weather has changed... so here's my first overcast series , are they acceptable ? thx
                    Attached Files

Comment

The weather has changed... so here's my first overcast series , are they acceptable ? thx
                      All would be rejected for various issues including contrast, soft, exposure, backlit. Not likely that any of them are fixable.

Comment

All would be rejected for various issues including contrast, soft, exposure, backlit. Not likely that any of them are fixable.
                        Thx dlowwa

Got it. It was my first series in bad weather, I did not knew what to expect. Clearly, shooting white planes against a white backdrop is a challenge.
                        Living in a country with 300 sunny days per year, the sunniest in Europe....there's no need to push the envelope.
                        Thanks again. back to you soon with ... hopefully sunny photos.

/rgds

Comment

Can you please have a look at these ? thx
                          Attached Files

Comment

Can you please have a look at these ? thx
                            No editing/contrast issues, but most seem to be soft towards the right side.

Comment

No editing/contrast issues, but most seem to be soft towards the right side.
                              Thx dlowwa.

Exporting it to 1920px... I really can't see the softness to the rigth.

However having a closer look, maybe 3,4,5 have an issue with the a clear color in the tail and the plane orientation/position..

1 has an "optical interference" in the tail , that make the words armee de l'air a bit fuzzy...(the remaining of the tail looks in focus) which is a pitty .
                              Having a Franch Military plane in the Lisbon Aiport doesn't happen every day

.. in summary if they don't look good or appealing , let's move on... there's lots of other planes to choose from.

Can you please have a look at these, catch of the day ? thx

/rgds
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by a.m.; 2018-08-30, 22:54. Reason: change photo

Comment

Thx dlowwa.

Exporting it to 1920px... I really can't see the softness to the rigth.

However having a closer look, maybe 3,4,5 have an issue with the a clear color in the tail and the plane orientation/position..

1 has an "optical interference" in the tail , that make the words armee de l'air a bit fuzzy...(the remaining of the tail looks in focus) which is a pitty .
                                Having a Franch Military plane in the Lisbon Aiport doesn't happen every day

.. in summary if they don't look good or appealing , let's move on... there's lots of other planes to choose from.

Can you please have a look at these, catch of the day ? thx

/rgds
                                1. ok
                                2. overprocessed, blurry (tail)
                                3. ok
                                4. overprocessed
                                5. horizon

Comment

Working...
                                X