E-mail change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-mail change

How can I change my current account e-mail? I'd like to assign a new one.

Thanks in advance

Look here please:

See the column on the left.

Comment

Thank you! Does that change the e-mail to which my screening results/etc go too?

Comment

Honestly, I do not know. I thought I asked about changing the email address in the forum.
        In the past there was a "button" to change an email address in the usual "profile", but now I don't find it.
        I'm a regular member here, not a crew member, so please wait to answer from one of the crew.

Comment

Originally posted by RafaelDinelli View Post
          How can I change my current account e-mail? I'd like to assign a new one.

Thanks in advance
          Do the following:

My Settings > My Account My Account > Edit Email & Password > Edit Email Address

Comment

Hi,

The forum and the Jetphotos websites are separate and do not share logins. You can change your email address on the forum by following the steps explained by KevinMcCabe above.

If you want to change your email address for Jetphotos website (i.e website login and where your screening mails are sent) then you can either send me a PM with your details and I can do it otherwise you can use the contact page here and select account administration.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks,
            Laurence

Comment

Working...
            X