Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i fix this photo?

Im at a loss. This photo was rejected for the following:

Dark/ Underexposed - But you can see every detail clear as day (not to mention the clear sunlight in the background)
    Undersharpened (soft) - This photo is supposed to be undersharpened, but you can clearly read "Phenom 100" on the front of the aircraft below the windscreen. I would imagine that an undersharpened photo would be difficult to read something of that size.....
    Backlit - Its backlit by the sun.....not quite sure what that means, but i cannot move the sun...it tends to photo bomb photos lol.
    Horizon unlevel - earth is round, fellas. Need i say more?

All of my agitation aside, how the heck can i fix this photo to look how Jetphotos would like it to look? If i over sharpen it, the quality WILL go down and it will look VERY pixely. If I brighten it, there will be a white haze over the photo. I could replace the background with a solid color if that makes them happy, but the other things have me at a loss. As a line tech/ ramp agent, the photo i took is exactly what I would expect to see on flight radar 24, so it would be extremely useful to get this up there....

Click image for larger version

Name:	e80174.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	402.8 KB
ID:	1045705

Here's the link for those that would like to see it out of the forum http://tinypic.com/r/e80174/9

Originally posted by Razorx92 View Post
    Im at a loss. This photo was rejected for the following:

Dark/ Underexposed - But you can see every detail clear as day (not to mention the clear sunlight in the background)
    Undersharpened (soft) - This photo is supposed to be undersharpened, but you can clearly read "Phenom 100" on the front of the aircraft below the windscreen. I would imagine that an undersharpened photo would be difficult to read something of that size.....
    Backlit - Its backlit by the sun.....not quite sure what that means, but i cannot move the sun...it tends to photo bomb photos lol.
    Horizon unlevel - earth is round, fellas. Need i say more?

All of my agitation aside, how the heck can i fix this photo to look how Jetphotos would like it to look? If i over sharpen it, the quality WILL go down and it will look VERY pixely. If I brighten it, there will be a white haze over the photo. I could replace the background with a solid color if that makes them happy, but the other things have me at a loss. As a line tech/ ramp agent, the photo i took is exactly what I would expect to see on flight radar 24, so it would be extremely useful to get this up there....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17637[/ATTACH]

Here's the link for those that would like to see it out of the forum http://tinypic.com/r/e80174/9
    The photo is backlit, which is the main killer. You can’t move the sun, but you decide, when and where you take a photo. Of course you can replace the background, but a) the aircraft will still look bad (backlit) and most important b) it will cost you a lenghty ban.

All in all, I would leave the photo for your personal collection
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
    X