X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ElSabio - Editing advice

Hello there

I got rejected by -poor quality-.

I would like to know wich are the things the photo has to improve to be JP quality.

I'm pretty sure all the things are well listed in Uploading Guidelines (which I have read, yes, really read them). But I have never edited a photo at this level.
    So I don't know where to start.

Thank you.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Originally posted by ElSabio View Post
    Hello there

I got rejected by -poor quality-.

I would like to know wich are the things the photo has to improve to be JP quality.

I'm pretty sure all the things are well listed in Uploading Guidelines (which I have read, yes, really read them). But I have never edited a photo at this level.
    So I don't know where to start.

Thank you.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6739657
    The biggest problems with this image are softness and poor light, the latter of which cannot be fixed by editing. You need to start with a decent image before editing if you hope to get something accepted. Try going back when there is better light (i.e. in sunny rather than overcast conditions), and then you should have much better quality to start with. The old adage of 'quality in, quality out' applies very much here; start with a good image, you're likely to end up with a good result, but start with poor quality, then no amount of editing is likely to help.

Comment

Working...
    X