B7478 - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    Last 21st I tried to upload a photo, new record in JetPhotos, registration EC-DR6. I did it in the usual way, but there was no data about this aircraft, so I had to use "If the aircraft you need is not here please use this form". I filled out the fields in the best possible way, I hit "Submit" and a message appeared that the information had been sent correctly. As of today I have not received any response from the evaluators. It's the first time this happens to me and I do not know if I did it correctly. Any help please.
    Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by B7478 View Post
      Hello,
      Last 21st I tried to upload a photo, new record in JetPhotos, registration EC-DR6. I did it in the usual way, but there was no data about this aircraft, so I had to use "If the aircraft you need is not here please use this form". I filled out the fields in the best possible way, I hit "Submit" and a message appeared that the information had been sent correctly. As of today I have not received any response from the evaluators. It's the first time this happens to me and I do not know if I did it correctly. Any help please.
      Thank you.
      No help?

Comment

No help?
        You might want to post this in the aircraft data forum. This is the digital photo processing forum. Don't think the DB editors visit too often.

Comment

I did it here because previously I was suggested that I had to do the queries on the thread that I already had open, that is, this thread. I will investigate where to ask. Thank you.

Comment

The following photograph https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=7479136 has been rejected for incorrect information, but in the JetPhotos database it appears as Gulfstream G-IV, serial number 1023. When you click on Auto fill are the data that appears. They are also the same data that appear on www.airframes.org
            Screener's Comments: not a Gulfstream
            Some help about it.
            Thank you.

Comment

The following photograph https://www.jetphotos.com/viewreject_b.php?id=7479136 has been rejected for incorrect information, but in the JetPhotos database it appears as Gulfstream G-IV, serial number 1023. When you click on Auto fill are the data that appears. They are also the same data that appear on www.airframes.org
              Screener's Comments: not a Gulfstream
              Some help about it.
              Thank you.
              Hi,

According Scramble.nl, it is Bombardier Global Express, see here:

Last record is valid from 10. September 2018. CN of actual frame with reg N300JA is 9128:

Regards
              Marian

Comment

Thanks for the info, Marian.

Regards.

Comment

Can someone please tell me where is the "Undersharpened (Soft)" in this picture?

Thank you.

Comment

Can someone please tell me where is the "Undersharpened (Soft)" in this picture?

Thank you.
                    Looks ok to me.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
                      What should I do now, appeal ...?

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
                        What should I do now, appeal ...?
                        If you appealed, I would accept it, but couldn't promise the same for others, so it's your decision.

Comment

I accepted your appeal, but in the future please come up with your own reasons for appealing rather than "screener in the forum told me to.." Someone else might handle your appeal and their opinion may differ from mine, so any future appeals from you with such comments I will simply skip.

Comment

Working...
                          X