Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndrewL View Post
    Hi

I had this photo rejected for the 2nd time because of 'Too much or too little contrast' I have increased the contrast but does it need more or are the light conditions not good enough. The shot was taken late morning with blue sky and some cloud.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

TIA
    Andrew
    Should be fixable with a little more contrast & brightening.

Comment

Hi

I had this photo rejected previously due to levelling. I have levelled horizontally to the bottom of the terminal in the background. Or should i have levelled it to the top of the terminal in the background. Either way due to the perspective one of the terminal levels will not be horiz

TIA
      Andrew

Comment

Hi

I had this photo rejected previously due to levelling. I have levelled horizontally to the bottom of the terminal in the background. Or should i have levelled it to the top of the terminal in the background. Either way due to the perspective one of the terminal levels will not be horiz

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19890[/ATTACH]

TIA
        Andrew
        Link is broken.

Comment

Hi

I will try again, trouble attaching photos.
          I had this photo rejected previously due to levelling. I have levelled horizontally to the bottom of the terminal in the background. Or should i have levelled it to the top of the terminal in the background. Either way due to the perspective one of the terminal levels will not be horizontal

Click image for larger version

Name:	SilkA A319 9V-SBH #2 0930 WSSS.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	710.7 KB
ID:	1031424

TIA
          Andrew

Comment

Hi

Not doing very well. I had this photo rejected previously so i increased the exposure and contrast. But it is still rejected.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Any suggestions appreciated.

TIA
            Andrew

Comment

Hi

Not doing very well. I had this photo rejected previously so i increased the exposure and contrast. But it is still rejected.

Any suggestions appreciated.

TIA
              Andrew
              Hi, as Dana suggested up thread a little more contrast and brightening.

Not sure what your workflow is but a quick edit in photoshop with slight increases in the mid tones and a touch of darks would give you the before (right) /after (left) example I have attached.
              Regards T

Comment

Hi

This photo was previously rejected for bad contrast. I increased the contrast and now it get rejected for bad colour. The shot was taken in the morning at sunrise hence the yellowness.

What do i do?

TIA

Comment

Hi

This photo was previously rejected for bad contrast. I increased the contrast and now it get rejected for bad colour. The shot was taken in the morning at sunrise hence the yellowness.

What do i do?

TIA
                  Looks a bit flat and white balance too warm.

Comment

Hi

I had this photo rejected due to bad colour. I thought i used good reference for white balance. Any suggestions please.

TIA
                    Andrew

Comment

Hi

I had this photo rejected due to bad colour. I thought i used good reference for white balance. Any suggestions please.

TIA
                      Andrew
                      Same as above, white balance is too warm; image has a yellow/orange cast.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                        Same as above, white balance is too warm; image has a yellow/orange cast.
                        Also, it is saved in RGB.
                        Please make sure to save and edit your photos in sRGB so it will have the same appearance in all browsers.
                        Simon De Rudder
                        JetPhotos Management Team

Comment

Hi

Need help, what have I done wrong with this one? Over Processed? Brand new aircraft less than 4 weeks old.

TIA
                          Andrew

Comment

Hi

Need help, what have I done wrong with this one? Over Processed? Brand new aircraft less than 4 weeks old.

TIA
                            Andrew
                            Did you read the screener's remarks? Age of the aircraft has no bearing on how you processed the image.

Comment

Hi Dlowwa

Yes sky too blue, I didn't read my email until later. I have trouble with white balance and sometimes blue content very subtle.

Thanks for advice.
                              Andrew

Comment

Hi

I just had these 2 pictures rejected for being too dark.

Looking at the histograms it apears they are over exposed.
                                Any suggestions?

TIA
                                Andrew

Comment

Working...
                                X