No announcement yet.

AndrewL - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They all look like they were taken through windows, as they all have a yellow/green tint. Adjusting the WB should fix the problem easily enough.

Comment

Bad Info

Hi

Had this rejected for bad info. What did i miss?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

TIA
      Andrew

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewL View Post
        Hi

Had this rejected for bad info. What did i miss?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

TIA
        Andrew
        Did you change it from Civilian to Military in the upload section? I've made that mistake before.
        View me on JetPhotos

Comment

Please read the submission e-mail, there is information from Screener included...

Comment

How can i get a wrong serial number when it auto fills when you Auto-fill the form?

Comment

The auto fill gives a correct c/n of AU-10 according to scramble.nl. Unfortunately the c/n cannot be checked on the upload as the serial-c/n does not appear.....still !!
              Crew...it really is time that that bug was fixed.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

How can i get a wrong serial number when it auto fills when you Auto-fill the form?
                Autofill was apparently not used, as the image was submitted with a cn of 12-5218.

Comment

REJECTED PHOTOS page problem

Hi Guys

There is something wrong with the or my rejected photos list. The entries are repeated and the calculation hence is double what it should be?

TIA
                  Andrew

Comment

Hi Guys

There is something wrong with the or my rejected photos list. The entries are repeated and the calculation hence is double what it should be?

TIA
                    Andrew
                    Just a bug from an update. Your number of available slots has not been affected. You have 12 in the queue + 5 recent rejections (not the 8 showing on your rejected images page), leaving you with 3 slots.

Comment

Hi

I had this picture rejected twice, the 1st time for colors and contrast. I tweaked the colors and increased the contrast but i still get rejected for colors and also bad processing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA
                      Andrew

Comment

Hi

I had this picture rejected twice, the 1st time for colors and contrast. I tweaked the colors and increased the contrast but i still get rejected for colors and also bad processing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA
                        Andrew
                        White balance looks a bit off, probably due to the poor light. Overprocessed due to poor vignetting correction. Corners are brighter than the center.

Comment

Hi All

I apologize for not following protocol.

I had a picture rejected for 'Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered'

I centered the fuselage horizontally and vertically but still got a rejection. Can someone please tell me what i did wrong.

TIA
                          Andrew

Comment

Hi All

I had a picture rejected for 'Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered'

I centered the fuselage horizontally and vertically but still got a rejection. Can someone please tell me what i did wrong.

TIA
                            Andrew
                            Hi. Not a screener, but the plane looks a little low in the frame to me. The nose is in the center vertically, but the rest of the fuselage is lower. A 16:9 crop would also get rid of some empty space.

Comment

Hi All

TIA
                              Andrew
                              A bit low, but would have been ok for me.

Comment

Hi All

I had this picture rejected for 'halo's'. I have examined all the sharpened edges and can find no indication of halo's, what am i missing?

TIA
                                Andrew

Comment

Working...
                                X