Airport Overview Shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airport Overview Shots

Hello. I previously tried posting an overview shot of Marshfield Municipal Airport (KGHG) on JP. The photo was taken from the sky, while doing a flight lesson. However, when I tried submitting it, it would not let me submit it, as I had left the "aircraft registration" box empty. Obviously I couldn't fill this in, as the picture included no aircraft. What do I do to fix this?

Originally posted by Aron_Aviation View Post
    Hello. I previously tried posting an overview shot of Marshfield Municipal Airport (KGHG) on JP. The photo was taken from the sky, while doing a flight lesson. However, when I tried submitting it, it would not let me submit it, as I had left the "aircraft registration" box empty. Obviously I couldn't fill this in, as the picture included no aircraft. What do I do to fix this?
    Enter the airport KGHG as reg. Make sure to also check the airport overview checkbox.
    Oliver Richter

Comment

Originally posted by KampfHase View Post
      Enter the airport KGHG as reg. Make sure to also check the airport overview checkbox.
      Enter it into the aircraft registration? Okay, I didn't think of that. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X