pre-screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Desert.aviation View Post
    hi there, would like a pre-screen on the following photos [ATTACH=CONFIG]18845[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18846[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18847[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18848[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18849[/ATTACH]
    These would all be rejected for being similar.

Comment

hi there sir, actually i edited multiple since some had some imperfections, i would sumbit one of each though

Comment

hi there sir, actually i edited multiple since some had some imperfections, i would sumbit one of each though
        If you would like feedback, you'll need to choose just one image of each aircraft.

Comment

alright sir, im not sure if you mean chose and tell you which i would like a prescreen on, or which i should chose and reupload tomororw, so ill just reupload the ones i chose tomorrow instead, thankyou so much for all the help, its really appreciated! ive shifted my reliance on my prescreen a lot recently

Comment

alright sir, im not sure if you mean chose and tell you which i would like a prescreen on, or which i should chose and reupload tomororw, so ill just reupload the ones i chose tomorrow instead, thankyou so much for all the help, its really appreciated! ive shifted my reliance on my prescreen a lot recently
            If you've already uploaded them, those won't be prescreened either, as we don't do that for images already in the queue.

Comment

hi there, would like a pre screen on the attached, regards Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_8963.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	490.7 KB
ID:	1030519Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_9052.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	626.5 KB
ID:	1030520Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1460.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	283.7 KB
ID:	1030521 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_3072.jpg
Size:	908.9 KB
ID:	1030522

Comment

hi there, would like a pre screen on the attached, regards [ATTACH=CONFIG]18862[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18863[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18865[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]18866[/ATTACH]
                1. soft
                2. soft, overprocessed
                3. (not upload size)
                4. heat haze, dirty

Comment

thankyou! much appreciated

Comment

hi there, would like a pre-screen on the following, regards Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_6562.jpg
Size:	665.4 KB
ID:	1030533 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_6871.jpg
Size:	417.5 KB
ID:	1030534Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_9624.jpg
Size:	654.1 KB
ID:	1030535Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_7661.jpg
Size:	400.0 KB
ID:	1030536Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_6998.jpg
Size:	488.7 KB
ID:	1030537

Comment

hi there, would like a pre-screen on the following, regards [ATTACH=CONFIG]18878[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]18879[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18880[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18881[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18882[/ATTACH]
                      1-3 soft, color, similar
                      4. soft, contrast
                      5. soft, color

Comment

hi there, would like a pre screen on the following, thanks in advance! [ATTACH=CONFIG]19074[/ATTACHClick image for larger version

Name:	DSC_7067.jpg
Size:	551.4 KB
ID:	1030704Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_6827.jpg
Size:	865.3 KB
ID:	1030705] if it helps the british was shot through the window of my emirates 77W (so would it be selected as wingview?) and the korean777 and iceland air 757 was shot through the skytrain at DFWClick image for larger version

Name:	DSC_68712.jpg
Size:	699.3 KB
ID:	1030706
                        Attached Files

Comment

hi there, would like a pre screen on the following, thanks in advance! [ATTACH=CONFIG]19074[/ATTACH[ATTACH=CONFIG]19080[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19081[/ATTACH]] if it helps the british was shot through the window of my emirates 77W (so would it be selected as wingview?) and the korean777 and iceland air 757 was shot through the skytrain at DFW[ATTACH=CONFIG]19082[/ATTACH]
                          1: OK
                          2: too much aircraft for a close up
                          3: borderline contrast, strong shadows lacking details
                          4: contrast
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

hi there, first if all, thankyoy! also, could u please specify which is pic 1 pic 2 etc? for some reason the pics or all messed up in order on my side

Comment

also, what do u mean by "strong shadows lacking details", how can i fix that?

Comment

also, what do u mean by "strong shadows lacking details", how can i fix that?
                                The dark areas of the photo looks too dark and is lacking details. You can compensate that by adjusting the shadows slider to the right (in CameraRAW or Photoshop).

Comment

Working...
                                X