pre-screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Desert.aviation View Post
    hi guys! any chance for these? [ATTACH=CONFIG]24634[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24635[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24636[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]24637[/ATTACH]
    1. borderline cut off/centering/motive
    2. ok
    3. cut off
    4. borderline cut off/centering

Comment

• hi there dlowwa! what can i do to improve the first one and 3 and 4? a tighter crop for the tail for #3? and what about #1 and 4?

Comment

• also, will this be suitable? instead of #2 that is Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_2985.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	956.9 KB
ID:	1035282

Comment

hi there dlowwa! what can i do to improve the first one and 3 and 4? a tighter crop for the tail for #3? and what about #1 and 4?
          There is too much dead/empty space in these frames that doesn't really serve any purpose. I suppose you want to show the special sticker on the tail, but given its placement, not sure there is an angle that will work.

Originally posted by Desert.aviation View Post
          also, will this be suitable? instead of #2 that is [ATTACH=CONFIG]24653[/ATTACH]
          Slightly dark/flat, but otherwise ok.

Comment

• Hi dlowwa! A question, do u think a 16x9 crop on the etihad tail shot will benefit against the dead space? Also could you elaborate what you meant by flat? Should I increase the exposure a bit?

Comment

Hi dlowwa! A question, do u think a 16x9 crop on the etihad tail shot will benefit against the dead space?
              Doubt it.

Originally posted by Desert.aviation View Post
              Also could you elaborate what you meant by flat?
              Flat = low contrast.

Comment

• thanks! also would it classify as a biz jet since its an ACJ? (the A346)

Comment

thanks! also would it classify as a biz jet since its an ACJ? (the A346)
                  Yes, you can mark this as a business jet.

Comment

• hi there guys! any chance of these 2 ? Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_3566.jpg
Size:	454.3 KB
ID:	1039954Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_3542.jpg
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	1039955

Comment

hi there guys! any chance of these 2 ? [ATTACH=CONFIG]25324[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]25325[/ATTACH]
                      1: bad centering, unlevel
                      2: borderline backlit, contrast
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• ah i see, thanks! and for the unlevel, does it need CW or CCW rotiation?

Comment

ah i see, thanks! and for the unlevel, does it need CW or CCW rotiation?
                          Really can't tell by looking at the horizon? Just a bit off..

Comment

• hi there guys! could i get a prescreen on the following please? also Dlowwa sorry for the late reply but ive been MIA since a while now, just saw your comment, understood and will adjust accordingly xD Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4042.jpg
Size:	487.4 KB
ID:	1040610

Comment

hi there guys! could i get a prescreen on the following please? also Dlowwa sorry for the late reply but ive been MIA since a while now, just saw your comment, understood and will adjust accordingly xD [ATTACH=CONFIG]26087[/ATTACH]
                              looks acceptable to me

Comment

• hi there guys, any chance for these?Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4191.jpg
Size:	622.3 KB
ID:	1040727Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4688.jpg
Size:	754.5 KB
ID:	1040728Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_4837.jpg
Size:	461.1 KB
ID:	1040729