Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 161 to 174 of 174

Thread: pre-screen

  1. #161
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    122

    Default

    ah i see, thanks! and for the unlevel, does it need CW or CCW rotiation?

  2. #162
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert.aviation View Post
    ah i see, thanks! and for the unlevel, does it need CW or CCW rotiation?
    Really can't tell by looking at the horizon? Just a bit off..

  3. #163
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    122

    Default

    hi there guys! could i get a prescreen on the following please? also Dlowwa sorry for the late reply but ive been MIA since a while now, just saw your comment, understood and will adjust accordingly xD Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4042.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	487.4 KB 
ID:	26087

  4. #164
    JetPhotos.Net Crew pdeboer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    near EHAM/AMS
    Posts
    3,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert.aviation View Post
    hi there guys! could i get a prescreen on the following please? also Dlowwa sorry for the late reply but ive been MIA since a while now, just saw your comment, understood and will adjust accordingly xD Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4042.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	487.4 KB 
ID:	26087
    looks acceptable to me

  5. #165
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    122

    Default

    hi there guys, any chance for these?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4191.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	622.3 KB 
ID:	26212Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4688.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	754.5 KB 
ID:	26213Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4837.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	461.1 KB 
ID:	26214

  6. #166
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert.aviation View Post
    hi there guys, any chance for these?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4191.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	622.3 KB 
ID:	26212Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4688.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	754.5 KB 
ID:	26213Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4837.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	461.1 KB 
ID:	26214
    1. color, overprocessed, compression, cut off (crop too tight)
    2. soft/blurry, noisy, dirty
    3. dirty

  7. #167
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Desert.aviation View Post
    hi there guys, any chance for these?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4191.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	622.3 KB 
ID:	26212Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4688.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	754.5 KB 
ID:	26213Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4837.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	461.1 KB 
ID:	26214
    1. color, overprocessed, compression, cut off (crop too tight)
    2. soft/blurry, noisy, dirty
    3. dirty
    3. I would say too high in the frame, noise is acceptable

  8. #168
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    122

    Default

    hi there guys, can i get a pre-screen on these ? thanks in advance! also, AP-BGZ has this world record holder plaque besides its L1 door, does that qualify it for special livery ? incase of my photo aswell?
    http://www.historyofpia.com/board/se...bgz_sept29.jpg


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5504-Recovered.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	510.0 KB 
ID:	28249Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5791.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	611.1 KB 
ID:	28250Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5980.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	493.2 KB 
ID:	28251Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5685.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	576.9 KB 
ID:	28252Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5415.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	631.4 KB 
ID:	28253

  9. #169
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert.aviation View Post
    hi there guys, can i get a pre-screen on these ? thanks in advance! also, AP-BGZ has this world record holder plaque besides its L1 door, does that qualify it for special livery ? incase of my photo aswell?
    http://www.historyofpia.com/board/se...bgz_sept29.jpg


    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5504-Recovered.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	510.0 KB 
ID:	28249Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5791.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	611.1 KB 
ID:	28250Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5980.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	493.2 KB 
ID:	28251Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5685.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	576.9 KB 
ID:	28252Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5415.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	631.4 KB 
ID:	28253
    1. borderline color (red)
    2. blurry
    3-5 ok

  10. #170
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    122

    Default

    thanks dana! will the Air india be considered as a special livery due to the 150 years of mahatma sticker? and will the DHL also be considered a special due to the bahrain airshow stickers?

  11. #171
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert.aviation View Post
    thanks dana! will the Air india be considered as a special livery due to the 150 years of mahatma sticker? and will the DHL also be considered a special due to the bahrain airshow stickers?
    If the stickers are unique to those airframes, yes special. If they are applied fleet-wide, then not special.

  12. #172
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    122

    Default

    ah okay, thanks!

    can i get a pre-screen on these aswell please ? thanks in advance Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5826.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	704.4 KB 
ID:	28307Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190820_085402(1).jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	976.0 KB 
ID:	28308Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HZNS23.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	651.5 KB 
ID:	28309

  13. #173
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Desert.aviation View Post
    ah okay, thanks!

    can i get a pre-screen on these aswell please ? thanks in advance Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5826.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	704.4 KB 
ID:	28307Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190820_085402(1).jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	976.0 KB 
ID:	28308Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HZNS23.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	651.5 KB 
ID:	28309
    Would all be ok for me, though I see the contrast (bit dark) and maybe horizon potentially being an issue on the cockpit shot.

  14. #174
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Thanks Dana! and again sorry in advance, but due to the shadow on the flynas, will it be considered a night shot?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •