• Show
Clear All

• AN225 Departure

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0178.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	491.8 KB
ID:	1045742
    As much as I would love to see this photo get accepted, I dont think it would be accepted, so Im just going to post it here. Let me know if I should try it. Main problem I have is if I center the crop, it just looks weird with the plants in the bottom left.

I cannot see anything wrong with the photo, if it was me I would have got all the plants and not AN225 taking off

Comment

Originally posted by nickflightx View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]18489[/ATTACH]
      As much as I would love to see this photo get accepted, I dont think it would be accepted, so Im just going to post it here. Let me know if I should try it. Main problem I have is if I center the crop, it just looks weird with the plants in the bottom left.
      I like that framing.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Very nice shot imo.
        We would need to see the original full size file and work from it to reduce the noise and add some sharpening. But yeah, it's a nice shot, I wish I had taken such a nice pic !

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
          Very nice shot imo.
          We would need to see the original full size file and work from it to reduce the noise and add some sharpening. But yeah, it's a nice shot, I wish I had taken such a nice pic !

Alex
          It's 3740pix.. I think that is the full size. Indeed nice composition, but the op is correct that the quality is such (blurry, etc..) that it would unfortunately not be possible to make it acceptable for here.

Comment

Ya, the one I uploaded wasn't sharpened or had as much noise reduction as I would for uploading a photo to the queue. I did add this one to the queue to give it a try and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
            X