Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Thread: Rude appeals/Emails

  1. #41
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErezS View Post
    Gerardo,
    Despite your unpleasant response, I will respond politely.
    It is your right to have mistake in your thought and your lack of belief.
    It is also your right not to appreciate me enough in the right way.
    However, I will continue all the way to appreciate you and all the team members.
    I think that with 96% acceptance of my uploads, with only a small number of rejections, mostly for technical reasons, maybe you may come to the conclusion that you are wrong with your thought, and with your lack of belief as well.
    Have a nice weekend.
    Erez, why should I believe you? You claim to have an acceptance rate of 96%. That is way wrong, it is 63%. Just as another example.

  2. #42
    Member CrosswindPhoto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Toronto, Moncton, London!
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LX-A343 View Post
    Erez, why should I believe you? You claim to have an acceptance rate of 96%. That is way wrong, it is 63%. Just as another example.
    Horrendously off topic but, how does one find out his acceptance ratio? :P.

  3. #43
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,103

    Default

    As crew we can see that. And Off topic..... With lunatic Erez you always go off topic ..
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  4. #44
    Member ErezS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ra'anana, Israel
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErwinS View Post
    As crew we can see that. And Off topic..... With lunatic Erez you always go off topic ..
    As usual Erwin, you are a very nice person.
    I'm not offended from your "friendly" words...


    Quote Originally Posted by LX-A343 View Post
    Erez, why should I believe you? You claim to have an acceptance rate of 96%. That is way wrong, it is 63%. Just as another example.
    No problem Gerardo, you do not have to believe me, that's okay.
    Maybe you'll also want to search for my acceptance ratio for the last 10 years?
    How many rejections have I had in the last few months because of the main reason for this discussion?
    Come on, Be serious please.
    By the way, It's not new to me that there are some people here who do not like me, but that's okay as well.
    We are all just human beings.
    Some of other photographers just asked to split one reason to two reasones, I contributed my part to the discussion, It was not me who made this discussion a personal matter.
    I conclude my part here in this discussion.
    I have no intention of being drawn into more arguments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	20130   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clipboard02.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	21.0 KB 
ID:	20131  

  5. #45
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrosswindPhoto View Post
    Horrendously off topic but, how does one find out his acceptance ratio? :P.
    I've started a new thread where you can make such a request.

    https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ceptance-Ratio

  6. #46
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErezS View Post
    A
    Maybe you'll also want to search for my acceptance ratio for the last 10 years?
    That is in fact your all-time acceptance ratio since you started uploading at JP, so actually the last ~15 years.

    16,603 submissions - 10,582 accepted / 6,021 rejected

    Attachment 20132

  7. #47
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErezS View Post
    As usual Erwin, you are a very nice person.
    I'm not offended from your "friendly" words...



    No problem Gerardo, you do not have to believe me, that's okay.
    Maybe you'll also want to search for my acceptance ratio for the last 10 years?
    How many rejections have I had in the last few months because of the main reason for this discussion?
    Come on, Be serious please.
    By the way, It's not new to me that there are some people here who do not like me, but that's okay as well.
    We are all just human beings.
    Some of other photographers just asked to split one reason to two reasones, I contributed my part to the discussion, It was not me who made this discussion a personal matter.
    I conclude my part here in this discussion.
    I have no intention of being drawn into more arguments.
    And your are not a nice person. Think you got more rejects for similair :-p
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  8. #48
    Member ErezS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ra'anana, Israel
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    That is in fact your all-time acceptance ratio since you started uploading at JP, so actually the last ~15 years.

    16,603 submissions - 10,582 accepted / 6,021 rejected

    Attachment 20132
    ...And what exactly do you prove here?

    Quote Originally Posted by ErwinS View Post
    And your are not a nice person. Think you got more rejects for similair :-p
    Your personal opinion of me has been familiar to me for a long time, I'm not particularly excited about it, and again: I'm not offended from your "friendly" words...
    I'm done here. You can go on as you wish.

  9. #49
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErezS View Post
    ...And what exactly do you prove here?
    I think that's your problem - you assume everyone is trying to prove something. I was simply clarifying/answering a request you made, nothing more.

  10. #50
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErezS View Post
    As usual Erwin, you are a very nice person.
    I'm not offended from your "friendly" words...



    No problem Gerardo, you do not have to believe me, that's okay.
    Maybe you'll also want to search for my acceptance ratio for the last 10 years?
    How many rejections have I had in the last few months because of the main reason for this discussion?
    Come on, Be serious please.
    By the way, It's not new to me that there are some people here who do not like me, but that's okay as well.
    We are all just human beings.
    Some of other photographers just asked to split one reason to two reasones, I contributed my part to the discussion, It was not me who made this discussion a personal matter.
    I conclude my part here in this discussion.
    I have no intention of being drawn into more arguments.
    Sure, now that you have been proved wrong once again, there's indeed not much you can do any more. Here your full stats:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cadelo.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	20133

    Byebye, and let's get back on topic.

  11. #51
    Member ErezS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ra'anana, Israel
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LX-A343 View Post
    Sure, now that you have been proved wrong once again, there's indeed not much you can do any more. Here your full stats:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cadelo.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	20133

    Byebye, and let's get back on topic.
    I just wanted to help everyone, that was my real intention with all honesty, but some of you made it a personal war and slander against me, and it didn't happen for the first time.

    If diversion a discussion in principle to a personal war against an old member (A person who writes consistently always with courtesy and appreciation) is something that makes someone good for his heart, so enjoy.
    Byebye, and let's get back on topic.

    By the way, the topic, just to remind you, is ''Rude appeals/Emails''.
    I think It's very interesting, is not it?
    In other words, who wrote here in such a way against another member ...

    So... Byebye, and let's get back on topic.

  12. #52
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErezS View Post
    I just wanted to help everyone, that was my real intention with all honesty, but some of you made it a personal war and slander against me, and it didn't happen for the first time.

    If diversion a discussion in principle to a personal war against an old member (A person who writes consistently always with courtesy and appreciation) is something that makes someone good for his heart, so enjoy.
    Byebye, and let's get back on topic.

    By the way, the topic, just to remind you, is ''Rude appeals/Emails''.
    I think It's very interesting, is not it?
    In other words, who wrote here in such a way against another member ...

    So... Byebye, and let's get back on topic.
    If stating facts is rude, then your in for a huge surprise, when you see the real rude mails and appeals, which are the main issue in this topic. And we're also here to help, some us a bit longer than you already on this site.

  13. #53
    Member ErezS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ra'anana, Israel
    Posts
    572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LX-A343 View Post
    If stating facts is rude, then your in for a huge surprise, when you see the real rude mails and appeals, which are the main issue in this topic. And we're also here to help, some us a bit longer than you already on this site.
    The question is different. Did I write rudely?
    The answer is no.
    I just wrote as some others have suggested , but it's turned into a personally war against me.
    Let's stop here.
    Have a good day and nice weekend.

  14. #54
    Dutch ....... ErwinS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    EHAM/SPL
    Posts
    4,103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErezS View Post
    The question is different. Did I write rudely?
    The answer is no.
    I just wrote as some others have suggested , but it's turned into a personally war against me.
    Let's stop here.
    Have a good day and nice weekend.
    Thought you were done here?
    “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

    Erwin


  15. #55
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ErezS View Post
    The question is different. Did I write rudely?
    The answer is no.
    I just wrote as some others have suggested , but it's turned into a personally war against me.
    Let's stop here.
    Have a good day and nice weekend.
    Agree, let's stop it here by stating, that I never wrote anything rude towards you and that I only stated some facts and opinions.

  16. #56
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    THR/OIII
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
    We just got that nice appeal...

    You deleted my 5 pictures... Seriously you guys are real assholes... If you are not happy then edit them yourself next time !!! YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT TO ALL THE TIME AND MONEY I SPEND ON MY SHOTS !!! Seriously go fuck you and all your family too

    well well...
    It's such a shame. I have to thank you and your team for the time you dedicate. The queue is so short now and we are enjoying it to the max.
    Cheers,
    Dara

  17. #57
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I do agree with the fact that screeners should be treated with respect. But it is my belief that hobbyists like me how do not know how professional tools work nor have any should be given feedback that is constructive too. Every single upload I've made have been rejected. Even after modifications. All appeals are followed in my case by rude replies from the screeners. Respect go both ways. I've never been respected by anyone in the team.

    Sad.

  18. #58
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,077

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bjcaviationphotos View Post
    I do agree with the fact that screeners should be treated with respect. But it is my belief that hobbyists like me how do not know how professional tools work nor have any should be given feedback that is constructive too. Every single upload I've made have been rejected. Even after modifications. All appeals are followed in my case by rude replies from the screeners. Respect go both ways. I've never been respected by anyone in the team.

    Sad.
    The problem with that is that the appeal process is not meant to be an arena for giving out feedback or advice. That's what the forum(s) are for. You should only be using the appeal function if you disagree with a rejection. The screeners handling the appeals generally don't have a lot of time to give detailed advice (as that time would be better spent actually screening), which I suppose might come off as rude. Those of us who give advice/feedback in the forums are the ones who have decided to volunteer our time to do so. If you have a specific example of what you feel was a rude reply, I'd be happy to look into it privately, but otherwise the sometimes curt replies are due to the aforementioned reasons.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •