Shout Out to the Screeners!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout Out to the Screeners!

Just want to say a quick thanks to the Screeners who seem to be killing it lately! Looks like we just dropped from a ~14 day queue to a 7 day queue in no time flat.

Keep up the good work, and thanks for putting up with us all!

-K. Porter

Absolutely this. Great job by the screeners. They get moaned at often enough when the queue's big so it's only fair that we thank them when it's as short as it is just now.

Comment

Looks like the screeners have been powering through something like 4000 photos a day lately. Great Job!

Comment

Nice job, many thanks to crew Really massive queue reduction Hopefully, it will stay on lower numbers for some time

Comment

Great job crew!! Thank you so much!!!!

Comment

Great job guys! Thanks!

But the answer from the users is everything else then pleasant

Click image for larger version

Name:	Unbenannt.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	1031215

Comment

Congrats to the screeners for the amazing reducing in the photo queue! And I'm with Julian...people see that the screeners are trying to reduce the queue and upload 2x more tha usual to get more photos in their portfolio and well it don't make any sense...and probably this is the user that complain with the photo queue normally...but...congrats again to the JP crew.

Comment

Great job! Thanks for the incredible effort!

Comment

The team has been killing it lately, with massive screening sessions trying to get the queue shorter for you. But it's all in vain if the upload rate goes in the opposite direction.

Comment

Thanks for all the kind messages!! We really appreciate it as an team.
                    The team will try an keep the Q at an good fast level and with the help of all the JP members we should definitely be able to do so.
                    Keep selecting only your best photos for JP, this will keep the Q in good shape and that will make screening easy and fun for us!

Comment

Originally posted by CO777/200 View Post
                      But the answer from the users is everything else then pleasant

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19680[/ATTACH]
                      Thats what I recognized too. I did not change anything on my upload behavior. I upload around 5 photos at total a day. Then maybe a few days later again 5 and then maybe (maybe!!) again 5. So I have the chance to get my photos step by step accepted or rejected.
                      People not looking on the queue before uploading I think. Maybe there could be an advice helpful when uploading? So we can keep it a bit on a static level?

But of course thanks to the whole crew for their work Also thanks to the screener who added on my PC6 photo the small prop category instead of rejecting it. Thanks for that
                      View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

Will keep my upload behaviour as normal.
                        Still trying to keep my best shots to avoid any increased uploading of possibly poorer shots,

A big thank you to the entire team for reducing the queue and running the site.

Comment

Good job screeners!

Comment

Holy moly, 8150 photos in queue! Haven't seen those numbers in a long time. Great job guys!

Comment

Already on 7500 and getting lower. And whats great too, the people are not uploading much more then usual right now. Last days we had the normal 1700-2200. That is as far as I can remember normal.

Very good members and very good job screeners

EDIT: Sadly the uploads has raised and not stopping right now :/
                              View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

Working...
                              X