Dohwan Kim - editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dohwan Kim - editing advice

These photos were rejected on the basis of "bad quality". I would like to know if they can be salvaged. Any help/advice is appreciated.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6834.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	917.9 KB
ID:	1045755Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6178.jpg
Size:	1.83 MB
ID:	1045756

Originally posted by Dohwan Kim View Post
    These photos were rejected on the basis of "bad quality". I would like to know they can be salvaged. Any help/advice is appreciated.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]18742[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]18743[/ATTACH]
    Those aren't the actual images you submitted, since they are above the maximum size allowed, but looking at them you can see the quality is quite poor. They look like they were taken with a phone camera, as they are soft/blurry, noisy, compressed, and lacking contrast. They will unfortunately not be fixable for here.

Comment

Alright. Thank you for the advice. Also, does deleting a photo from the queue cause it to be counted as a reject?

Comment

Alright. Thank you for the advice. Also, does deleting a photo from the queue cause it to be counted as a reject?
        If you delete the photo(s) from the queue yourself, they do not count as rejects.

Comment

Dohwan Kim - editing advice

Hello everyone,

I took some pictures of Air Force Two arriving at Savannah on Thursday. A few of the photos appear to have blurred fence lines in them, which I would like to eliminate. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Dohwan Kim

Photo:
          Attached Files

Comment

Hello everyone,

I took some pictures of Air Force Two arriving at Savannah on Thursday. A few of the photos appear to have blurred fence lines in them, which I would like to eliminate. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Dohwan Kim

Photo:
            First, please use your own thread to post questions, and not one belonging to someone else.

Second, removal (or 'elimination') of any objects/features/part of the frame is considered manipulation, and is not tolerated here.

Finally, if you were hoping to have your image accepted, it unfortunately has multiple other quality flaws that would preclude it from being accepted.

Comment

Alright. Thank you.

Comment

Hello everyone. Here is a photo of Air Force Two that I wish to have pre-screened. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
                Dohwan Kim

Image: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0080-(1).jpg
Size:	581.0 KB
ID:	1031327

Comment

Hello everyone. Here is a photo of Air Force Two that I wish to have pre-screened. Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
                  Dohwan Kim

Image: [ATTACH=CONFIG]19815[/ATTACH]
                  I've moved your post to your previous thread, and I'll ask one more time to continue posting new questions here, not start a new thread. Any new threads will just be deleted from now on.

Your image would be rejected for soft/blurry, centering, and vignetting/obstruction for the fence in the right side of the frame.

Comment

I would like some advice for editing this photo. All advice welcome.

Name:	IMGP0159 (1)-2.jpg
Size:	364.4 KB
ID:	1031479

Comment

I would like some advice for editing this photo. All advice welcome.
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]20005[/ATTACH]
                      Soft and dark
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Is it fixable?

Comment

Is it fixable?
                          Actually looks a little bit blurry rather than soft, so probably not.

Comment

I would like some suggestions on how to edit this photo. Thank you.

Name:	N907PJ_2.jpg
Size:	561.5 KB
ID:	1032119

Comment

I would like some suggestions on how to edit this photo. Thank you.
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]20824[/ATTACH]
                              Needs most contrast and lower resolution to hide the heat haze, but even with that, I don't think you could make it acceptable for here.

Comment

Working...
                              X