Guji - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guji - Editing Advice

Hi, first of all i could use some help on the horizon of this photo, i had to admit this shot was the hardest thing to level because it feels like the ramp & terminal terrain isn't level (the runway is what i'm aware sloping downwards towards the middle) every adjustment feels like one part is leaning so i can't find the correct horizon reference.

Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5392a2 copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	730.4 KB
ID:	1045774

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5392a2 copy.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	813.1 KB
ID:	1031193[QUOTE=Guji.RPMD;673097]Hi, first of all i could use some help on the horizon of this photo, i had to admit this shot was the hardest thing to level because it feels like the ramp & terminal terrain isn't level (the runway is what i'm aware sloping downwards towards the middle) every adjustment feels like one part is leaning so i can't find the correct horizon reference.

Thanks.

Hi I am not a screener but I would use the vertical on the building in front of the plane it has to be upright!
    Needs to go CCW a tad.

Comment

Originally posted by Guji.RPMD View Post
      Hi, first of all i could use some help on the horizon of this photo, i had to admit this shot was the hardest thing to level because it feels like the ramp & terminal terrain isn't level (the runway is what i'm aware sloping downwards towards the middle) every adjustment feels like one part is leaning so i can't find the correct horizon reference.

Thanks.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19651[/ATTACH]
      Hi.

For reference try to use verticals in the middle of the frame. Otherwise the picture slopes to one side due to possible aberrations if you have used most likely a wide angle lens.
      But other than the horizon, too me the picture looks a tad soft and dark, probably compressed.

Hi I am not a screener but I would use the vertical on the building in front of the plane it has to be upright!
      Needs to go CCW a tad.
      Correct, the Building in the front of the plane is relatively centered so this is a good reference for leveling.

Have a nice day!
      Best Regards from Germany,
      Julian S.​

Comment

Working...
      X