Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: Pre Screening Advice - Robbie Mathieson

  1. #61
    Member VH-ROB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Hi All, can I get some pre-screening on this one too please. I'm a bit worried about contrast, and also the fence. Thanks, Robbie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4 - ZK-OKH.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	25543  

  2. #62
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VH-ROB View Post
    Hi All, can I get some pre-screening on this one too please. I'm a bit worried about contrast, and also the fence. Thanks, Robbie
    This would be rejected for obstruction.

  3. #63
    Member VH-ROB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    106

    Default

    No worries, Thanks Dana.

  4. #64
    Member VH-ROB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Hi all, can I get some pre-screening on these 5 please. Lighting wasn't the best, thought I'd better ask for a second opinion before putting in the queue. Thanks, Robbie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 - VH-JDN.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	429.9 KB 
ID:	26887   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2 - VH-VXK.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	376.8 KB 
ID:	26888   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3 - VH-VUE.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	362.4 KB 
ID:	26889   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4 - VH-XJE.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	407.7 KB 
ID:	26890   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5 - VH-YUD.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	382.2 KB 
ID:	26891  


  5. #65
    Administrator Alex - Spot-This !'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    4,425

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VH-ROB View Post
    Hi all, can I get some pre-screening on these 5 please. Lighting wasn't the best, thought I'd better ask for a second opinion before putting in the queue. Thanks, Robbie.
    Hi Robbie,
    Sorry but those have too poor light to be acceptable in terms of contrast, they look over edited too (too much noise reduction)

    Kind Regards
    Alex

  6. #66
    Member VH-ROB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
    Hi Robbie,
    Sorry but those have too poor light to be acceptable in terms of contrast, they look over edited too (too much noise reduction)

    Kind Regards
    Alex
    Thought as much, thanks Alex

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •