No announcement yet.

Pre Screening Advice - Robbie Mathieson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All, can I get some pre-screening on this one too please. I'm a bit worried about contrast, and also the fence. Thanks, Robbie
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by VH-ROB View Post
      Hi All, can I get some pre-screening on this one too please. I'm a bit worried about contrast, and also the fence. Thanks, Robbie
      This would be rejected for obstruction.

Comment

No worries, Thanks Dana.

Comment

Hi all, can I get some pre-screening on these 5 please. Lighting wasn't the best, thought I'd better ask for a second opinion before putting in the queue. Thanks, Robbie.
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi all, can I get some pre-screening on these 5 please. Lighting wasn't the best, thought I'd better ask for a second opinion before putting in the queue. Thanks, Robbie.
            Hi Robbie,
            Sorry but those have too poor light to be acceptable in terms of contrast, they look over edited too (too much noise reduction)

Kind Regards
            Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
              Hi Robbie,
              Sorry but those have too poor light to be acceptable in terms of contrast, they look over edited too (too much noise reduction)

Kind Regards
              Alex
              Thought as much, thanks Alex

Comment

Hi guys, can I get pre-screening on this one please. Thanks, RobbieClick image for larger version

Name:	31 - A6-EWJ.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	415.4 KB
ID:	1079680

Comment

Hi guys, can I get pre-screening on this one please. Thanks, RobbieClick image for larger version

Name:	31 - A6-EWJ.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	415.4 KB
ID:	1079680
                  Very borderline for contrast.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Very borderline for contrast.
                    Thanks Dana, I think it would be too much contrast in the above would that be correct?

Comment

Hi all, regarding https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7857381. Quite a few times this shot has been rejected for Bad Info and also Categories Wrong/Missing. Can you please advise what I'm doing wrong as I've been uploading it as Military, which I believe to be correct. I've just figured out that it also comes under business jet so will upload as that when I've re-edited.

Comment

Hi all, regarding https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7857381. Quite a few times this shot has been rejected for Bad Info and also Categories Wrong/Missing. Can you please advise what I'm doing wrong as I've been uploading it as Military, which I believe to be correct. I've just figured out that it also comes under business jet so will upload as that when I've re-edited.
                        This is not a military aircraft.

Comment

This is not a military aircraft.
                          Well, that would explain it. Thanks Dana

Comment

Hi guys, in my most recent batch I received a few rejections for similar - one example is https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7898241 compared to id 9612641 which was accepted. May I ask whether or not there has been a change in the upload guidelines? In the past, photos on aircraft on approach have never been considered as similar to those of an aircraft taking off, has this changed? As otherwise I fail to see how they can be considered similiar. See ID's 9519471 & 9115209 as an example. Many Thanks, Robbie

Comment

Hi guys, in my most recent batch I received a few rejections for similar - one example is https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7898241 compared to id 9612641 which was accepted. May I ask whether or not there has been a change in the upload guidelines? In the past, photos on aircraft on approach have never been considered as similar to those of an aircraft taking off, has this changed? As otherwise I fail to see how they can be considered similiar. See ID's 9519471 & 9115209 as an example. Many Thanks, Robbie
                              Last change to the guidelines regarding similars was a couple of years ago. Generally we allow one image per side/stage of flight (in the air on the ground) for a maximum of four - left side/right side in the air + left side/right side on the ground, but this is a general guideline and exceptions can be made if the images are quite different (obviously different sequences and dates). For your two examples, I'd say the accepted pair benefitted from a more lenient interpretation, while the rejected pair a little more strict, but subjective in both cases, obviously. In my personal opinion, the rejected pair despite being different sequences and are too similar (and the same date), and therefore the rejection was justified.

Comment

Last change to the guidelines regarding similars was a couple of years ago. Generally we allow one image per side/stage of flight (in the air on the ground) for a maximum of four - left side/right side in the air + left side/right side on the ground, but this is a general guideline and exceptions can be made if the images are quite different (obviously different sequences and dates). For your two examples, I'd say the accepted pair benefitted from a more lenient interpretation, while the rejected pair a little more strict, but subjective in both cases, obviously. In my personal opinion, the rejected pair despite being different sequences and are too similar (and the same date), and therefore the rejection was justified.
                                okay, thanks Dana

Comment

Working...
                                X