bleuair - prescreening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear screeners,

assuming this shot would tick the box from a technical perspective, is it a window view of the aircraft or is it a runway view of the airport? Thankyy!

Comment

Originally posted by bleuair View Post
      Dear screeners,

assuming this shot would tick the box from a technical perspective, is it a window view of the aircraft or is it a runway view of the airport? Thankyy!

If the aircraft you're in is prominent in the frame (as it is here), then use info for aircraft, not airport overview. The fact that the aircraft is pretty much completely out of focus could be an issue however. You might want to use a narrower aperture next time to get more depth of field.

Comment

Thanks Dana. I will try to find a shot which excludes the blurry aircraft. Given the camera was a) set to short apertures and b) really close to the dash/screen/thermometer, no small aperture would have helped I guess.
        So therefore I'll go with a runway shot shortly...

Here's another one. This is the Central Terminal of CPT, but from the airside (honestly, shot out of the taxiing aircraft hence not fully frontal). a) acceptable? and b) still a "Terminal" view? (and clearly night category)
        [1280px 16:9] With all aircraft having left the docks, one gets a good view of the Central Terminal airside perspective (y). FACT. Airport. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Plus this: Same Central Terminal, but landside. "Unfortunately" it does not have any "airporty" stuff on display, no taxi stand, no bus terminal, but particularly no large letters saying where you are. Still a) acceptable? and b) still a "Terminal" view?
        [1280px 16:9] View from the ground floor onto the front facade of FACT airport.. FACT. Airport. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks!
        Last edited by bleuair; 2019-11-03, 16:29. Reason: shots in, thanks all!

Comment

First one should be acceptable, though there's some light reflection/glare visible. Second one probably a motive rejection if I had to guess.

Comment

Asking for a friend: Is this shot acceptable or not:

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bleuair View Post
              Asking for a friend: Is this shot acceptable or not:
              Slightly overprocessed (some noise reduction or something else), but would be acceptable for me.

Comment

Working...
              X