tranduykhang - Prescreening requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prescreening request/ advices

Hi again! Recently I went out and take some photos, but I'm worried about my photos being too soft and low on contrast so could I get a prescreen please?

1.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3954.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	718.2 KB
ID:	1040011 2.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4483_FX.jpg
Size:	513.9 KB
ID:	1040012 3.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4004.jpg
Size:	606.4 KB
ID:	1040013 4.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4477.jpg
Size:	574.9 KB
ID:	1040014

Also just want to ask if this photo is similar to the link here:
    VH-XZP. Boeing 737-838. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4396.jpg
Size:	550.5 KB
ID:	1040015

Thank you any screener in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by tranduykhang View Post
      Hi again! Recently I went out and take some photos, but I'm worried about my photos being too soft and low on contrast so could I get a prescreen please?

1.[ATTACH=CONFIG]25388[/ATTACH] 2.[ATTACH=CONFIG]25389[/ATTACH] 3.[ATTACH=CONFIG]25390[/ATTACH] 4.[ATTACH=CONFIG]25391[/ATTACH]

Also just want to ask if this photo is similar to the link here:
      VH-XZP. Boeing 737-838. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25392[/ATTACH]

Contrast looks ok; borderline soft on all of them, but would be ok for me. Last one yes, probably similar.

Comment

About Similarity

Hi again! Recently I took a photo of this particular plane - VH-OQI and realize that I already have a photo of it on the DB

Name:	IMG_4748.jpg
Size:	489.7 KB
ID:	1040132

[1200px]. VH-OQI. Airbus A380-842. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

So I just want to ask are these similar? I mean the background is different with some good contrast maybe?

Thank you to any screener in advance!

Comment

Hi again! Recently I took a photo of this particular plane - VH-OQI and realize that I already have a photo of it on the DB

[ATTACH=CONFIG]25537[/ATTACH]

[1200px]. VH-OQI. Airbus A380-842. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

So I just want to ask are these similar?
          Yes.

Comment

Hi! Recently I've got a new lens and camera. So may I kindly ask for a prescreen please so I know is my new edits good enough.
            1.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7029.jpg
Size:	737.5 KB
ID:	1040600 2.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7044.jpg
Size:	783.9 KB
ID:	1040601 3.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7016.jpg
Size:	592.8 KB
ID:	1040602 4.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7055.jpg
Size:	867.7 KB
ID:	1040599 5.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7149.jpg
Size:	583.5 KB
ID:	1040603

Comment

Hi! Recently I've got a new lens and camera. So may I kindly ask for a prescreen please so I know is my new edits good enough.
              1.[ATTACH=CONFIG]26077[/ATTACH] 2.[ATTACH=CONFIG]26078[/ATTACH] 3.[ATTACH=CONFIG]26079[/ATTACH] 4.[ATTACH=CONFIG]26076[/ATTACH] 5.[ATTACH=CONFIG]26080[/ATTACH]
              All of them basically OK, just maybe a tad too soft for some screeners and - personally speaking - a too tight crop.
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Hi again. Recently I tried my new lens out for some night spotting and just want to know what is the crew opinion on this

Name:	IMG_1453_T.jpg
Size:	583.8 KB
ID:	1041026

Trying out 1200px first. I also has 1024px available

Thanks to any screeners in advance!

Comment

Hi again. Recently I tried my new lens out for some night spotting and just want to know what is the crew opinion on this

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26556[/ATTACH]

Trying out 1200px first. I also has 1024px available

Thanks to any screeners in advance!
                  Soft, but otherwise ok.

Comment

Hi again! Just earlier I took this shot and I wonder would this be accepted for night panning or would it be rejected for being backlit? Kind of a stupid question here but the sun is well below the horizon and it was shot in nautical twilight so just want a clear opinion from any screeners.

Thanks in advance and cheers for the fast screening lately. Really appreciate it!

Name:	IMG_2152.jpg
Size:	654.8 KB
ID:	1041467

Comment

Hi again! Just earlier I took this shot and I wonder would this be accepted for night panning or would it be rejected for being backlit? Kind of a stupid question here but the sun is well below the horizon and it was shot in nautical twilight so just want a clear opinion from any screeners.

Thanks in advance and cheers for the fast screening lately. Really appreciate it!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27071[/ATTACH]
                      Lighting is fine, but looks like it might be a bit soft/blurry towards the tail.

Comment

Hi again, recently I shot a photo of this private 767, but I kinda thought the crop was too much and the quality is destroyed. So is it blurry or soft by any means in your opinion. I'd be delighted to hear

Name:	IMG_3979.jpg
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	1041924

Thanks in advance to any screener!

Comment

Hi again, recently I shot a photo of this private 767, but I kinda thought the crop was too much and the quality is destroyed. So is it blurry or soft by any means in your opinion. I'd be delighted to hear

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27599[/ATTACH]

Thanks in advance to any screener!
                          Yes, quite blurry.

Comment

Rejection concern

Hey again. Recently I got my A380 shot rejected for being blurry. Just wanna confirm is the nose the blurry part, or is it not much blurry and worth an appeal?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hey again. Recently I got my A380 shot rejected for being blurry. Just wanna confirm is the nose the blurry part, or is it not much blurry and worth an appeal?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

It's not too bad, but I do see slight blur towards the edges (nose and tail).

Comment

Hi there! Recently I went out and shoot this Emirates A380 so I would like a prescreen to see if there is any problem or not. Always a bit afraid of being soft.

Name:	IMG_1799.jpg
Size:	503.4 KB
ID:	1042502

Comment

Working...
                                X