tranduykhang - Prescreening requests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tranduykhang View Post
    Hi, I would like to get my Airshow photos pre-screened please! Kinda worry about softness again. Thank you in advance.
    1.[ATTACH=CONFIG]22320[/ATTACH] 2.[ATTACH=CONFIG]22325[/ATTACH] 3.[ATTACH=CONFIG]22322[/ATTACH]4.[ATTACH=CONFIG]22323[/ATTACH] 5.[ATTACH=CONFIG]22324[/ATTACH]
    Borderline color (red) on the first, and crop on the last, but otherwise should be ok. Don't see softness being an issue.

Comment

About Cropping

Hello! I just wanna ask if this cropping is acceptable or would it count as aircraft cut-off? Thank you any screener in advance!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190304_141633_T1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	539.0 KB
ID:	1033450

Comment

Hello! I just wanna ask if this cropping is acceptable or would it count as aircraft cut-off? Thank you any screener in advance!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22418[/ATTACH]
        It's a subjective - personal taste kind of thing, but in my experience I find most of the crew would find this kind of crop too awkward.

Comment

Prescreening request/ advices

Hi again! I recently edited some night shots. I want to kindly ask are these acceptable? Is the noise reduction too strong?

1.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5581.jpg
Size:	490.2 KB
ID:	1033496 2.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5674.jpg
Size:	485.6 KB
ID:	1033497 3.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5698.jpg
Size:	505.2 KB
ID:	1033498

Comment

Hi again! I recently edited some night shots. I want to kindly ask are these acceptable? Is the noise reduction too strong?

1.[ATTACH=CONFIG]22470[/ATTACH] 2.[ATTACH=CONFIG]22471[/ATTACH] 3.[ATTACH=CONFIG]22472[/ATTACH]
            Not too bad, but I think the softness/blurriness would be a bigger issue.

Comment

About Editing Problem

Hi again! I recently edited a Nok Air photo and after I edited everything and equalized it, there is this big white glow in the middle of the photo

So I went back to check the original and it does have the glow too, I don't know what caused it though

Could I please ask if this is acceptable or it's just worth the personal collection?

Thank you in advance!
              DK

Original: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8435.jpg
Size:	482.4 KB
ID:	1033702
              Original + Equalized: Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8435_EQ.jpg
Size:	607.5 KB
ID:	1033703
              Edited + Equalized: Click image for larger version

Name:	NokEqual.jpg
Size:	841.9 KB
ID:	1033704

Comment

Hi again! I recently edited a Nok Air photo and after I edited everything and equalized it, there is this big white glow in the middle of the photo

So I went back to check the original and it does have the glow too, I don't know what caused it though

Could I please ask if this is acceptable or it's just worth the personal collection?

Thank you in advance!
                DK

Original: [ATTACH=CONFIG]22708[/ATTACH]
                Original + Equalized: [ATTACH=CONFIG]22709[/ATTACH]
                Edited + Equalized: [ATTACH=CONFIG]22710[/ATTACH]
                Doesn't really look like an editing halo to me. Vignetting maybe, but that would be really strong. Could it be some atmospheric condition? If it's only in the one photo, that's probably what it is.

Comment

Hi again! Recently I tried to do some silhouette shots. So are these ones ok to upload?
                  The RGB histogram is kinda weird too so I'm unsure (Red is clipped to the right, whilst blue and green got baseline to the right)

Name:	IMG_1462.jpg
Size:	304.0 KB
ID:	1034256 2.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1476.jpg
Size:	433.8 KB
ID:	1034257

Thank you any screener in advance!

Comment

Hi again! Recently I tried to do some silhouette shots. So are these ones ok to upload?
                    The RGB histogram is kinda weird too so I'm unsure (Red is clipped to the right, whilst blue and green got baseline to the right)

1.[ATTACH=CONFIG]23431[/ATTACH] 2.[ATTACH=CONFIG]23432[/ATTACH]

1. soft, borderline dark/contrast
                    2. too dar, soft

Comment

Hi again! I recently edited some night shot and would like to get them up. Just worrying about softness now as usual. I want to get a pre-screen please.

Name:	IMG_0858.jpg
Size:	488.7 KB
ID:	1034696 2.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3716.jpg
Size:	465.6 KB
ID:	1034697 3.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3777_2.jpg
Size:	461.5 KB
ID:	1034698

Thank you to any screener in advance!

Comment

Hi again! I recently edited some night shot and would like to get them up. Just worrying about softness now as usual. I want to get a pre-screen please.

1.[ATTACH=CONFIG]23952[/ATTACH] 2.[ATTACH=CONFIG]23953[/ATTACH] 3.[ATTACH=CONFIG]23954[/ATTACH]

Thank you to any screener in advance!
                        1. borderline soft/blurry
                        2. blurry
                        3. maybe ok

Comment

About horizon

Hi again! Recently I took this shot of a LATAM 787. During post-processing, I notice that the poles aren't straight altogether (if the middle is straight, then the left got lean ccw, as shown below). May I ask which one should I follow to avoid a horizon rejection? Thank you any screener in advance!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1036.jpg
Size:	813.8 KB
ID:	1035253

Comment

Hi again! Recently I took this shot of a LATAM 787. During post-processing, I notice that the poles aren't straight altogether (if the middle is straight, then the left got lean ccw, as shown below). May I ask which one should I follow to avoid a horizon rejection? Thank you any screener in advance!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24611[/ATTACH]
                            Light poles aren't too reliable, I'd use the buildings farther in the background. In that case, I think it should probably be ok.

Comment

Hi again! So recently I got this one rejected for Dark/Underexposed but in my opinion it looks just fine and if I increase the photo color will look weird and unsuitable for the DB

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

So should I appeal? Just want to ask for an opinion for a clear opinion

Comment

Hi again! So recently I got this one rejected for Dark/Underexposed but in my opinion it looks just fine and if I increase the photo color will look weird and unsuitable for the DB

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

So should I appeal? Just want to ask for an opinion for a clear opinion

Tough one.. it's more the contrast that's making it look dark. You're right that simply brightening it probably won't help much as there are already areas close to being blown out, but I think it would definitely benefit from the shadows being lifted a bit. I don't think it would be an automatic rejection if you appealed, but I wouldn't say your chances are better than 50/50.

Comment

Working...
                                X