Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 250

Thread: Cahyadi Prabowo - prescreening

  1. #221
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Too little due to the overall poor, flat light. Adding contrast might improve it, but can't say if it would be enough to get it accepted.
    I see. Thanks

  2. #222
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2649cmu.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	181.2 KB 
ID:	24378Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2660gmn.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	416.8 KB 
ID:	24379Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2676lzi.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	206.8 KB 
ID:	24380
    editing advice for these photos please

    best regards

  3. #223
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2649cmu.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	181.2 KB 
ID:	24378Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2660gmn.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	416.8 KB 
ID:	24379Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2676lzi.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	206.8 KB 
ID:	24380
    editing advice for these photos please

    best regards
    1: contrast
    2: composition (too high), borderline contrast
    3: maybe a tad soft

  4. #224
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LX-A343 View Post
    1: contrast
    2: composition (too high), borderline contrast
    3: maybe a tad soft
    thanks, i'll try to reedit 2 n 3

  5. #225
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2666gtf.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	163.6 KB 
ID:	24424
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2633glt.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	373.7 KB 
ID:	24425
    prescreen please.
    i shot the second photo, in the morning, there was yellowish light, should i tick the night shot?

    best regards

  6. #226
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2666gtf.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	163.6 KB 
ID:	24424
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2633glt.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	373.7 KB 
ID:	24425
    prescreen please.
    i shot the second photo, in the morning, there was yellowish light, should i tick the night shot?

    best regards
    Both images would be rejected for soft, and contrast for the first as well. Second does qualify as Night Shot, but as I said, the quality is not there.

  7. #227
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Both images would be rejected for soft, and contrast for the first as well. Second does qualify as Night Shot, but as I said, the quality is not there.
    alright, thank you

  8. #228
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0397gqi.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	681.4 KB 
ID:	24531Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0401lji.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	725.0 KB 
ID:	24532Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0405gpe2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	565.6 KB 
ID:	24533Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2608glx.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	736.2 KB 
ID:	24534
    prescreen please

  9. #229
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0397gqi.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	681.4 KB 
ID:	24531Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0401lji.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	725.0 KB 
ID:	24532Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0405gpe2.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	565.6 KB 
ID:	24533Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2608glx.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	736.2 KB 
ID:	24534
    prescreen please
    1-3 soft/blurry
    4. obstruction, soft/blurry

  10. #230
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1588newgqe copy.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	630.3 KB 
ID:	24644Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2658qs copy.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	298.8 KB 
ID:	24645
    feedback for the following photos please

    best regards

  11. #231
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1588newgqe copy.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	630.3 KB 
ID:	24644Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2658qs copy.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	298.8 KB 
ID:	24645
    feedback for the following photos please

    best regards
    Both would be rejected for soft.

  12. #232
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2762LUH.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	791.8 KB 
ID:	24740 afternoon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2785lhj.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	887.8 KB 
ID:	24741Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2816gli.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	931.5 KB 
ID:	24742 morning
    prescreen please

    best regards

  13. #233
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2762LUH.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	791.8 KB 
ID:	24740 afternoon
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2785lhj.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	887.8 KB 
ID:	24741Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2816gli.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	931.5 KB 
ID:	24742 morning
    prescreen please

    best regards
    1: slightly noisy
    2: lacks contrast
    3: OK, even if the angle is not that appealing.

  14. #234
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by LX-A343 View Post
    1: slightly noisy
    2: lacks contrast
    3: OK, even if the angle is not that appealing.
    i see, thanks

    another photos please
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2776GFY.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	857.5 KB 
ID:	24761 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0358ql.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	524.4 KB 
ID:	24762

    best regards

  15. #235
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    i see, thanks

    another photos please
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2776GFY.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	857.5 KB 
ID:	24761 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0358ql.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	524.4 KB 
ID:	24762

    best regards
    1. borderline contrast
    2. soft

  16. #236
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. borderline contrast
    2. soft
    thank you

  17. #237
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0499gme.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	782.6 KB 
ID:	24895Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2718pfv.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	809.9 KB 
ID:	24896Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2833ljg2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	631.2 KB 
ID:	24897Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_138420.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	890.3 KB 
ID:	24898Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2860gpc.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	713.0 KB 
ID:	24899
    feedback for those photos please

    best regards

  18. #238
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0499gme.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	782.6 KB 
ID:	24895Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2718pfv.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	809.9 KB 
ID:	24896Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2833ljg2.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	631.2 KB 
ID:	24897Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_138420.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	890.3 KB 
ID:	24898Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2860gpc.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	713.0 KB 
ID:	24899
    feedback for those photos please

    best regards
    All have issues with either softness, overprocessing (editing halos), and/or exposure/contrast.

  19. #239
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0151CLS.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	807.7 KB 
ID:	24994 morning
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2872gnc.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	900.3 KB 
ID:	24995 afternoon

    prescreen for those photos please
    best regards

  20. #240
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3269nyw.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	318.5 KB 
ID:	25330Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_32862804.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	562.7 KB 
ID:	25331Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_33832909.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	371.4 KB 
ID:	25332
    prescreen please

    best regards

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •