Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 304

Thread: Cahyadi Prabowo - prescreening

  1. #281
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0350.ocrjpg.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	839.3 KB 
ID:	27441Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4714glw.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	889.6 KB 
ID:	27442Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4725lhk.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	520.1 KB 
ID:	27443
    prescreening for these photos please

    best regards

  2. #282
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0350.ocrjpg.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	839.3 KB 
ID:	27441Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4714glw.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	889.6 KB 
ID:	27442Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4725lhk.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	520.1 KB 
ID:	27443
    prescreening for these photos please

    best regards
    1. borderline color/contrast
    2. borderline soft
    3. dark

  3. #283
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. borderline color/contrast
    2. borderline soft
    3. dark
    thanks

    some other please prescreen
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3966wgk.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	600.5 KB 
ID:	27474Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3970glu.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	566.3 KB 
ID:	27475

    best regards

  4. #284
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    thanks

    some other please prescreen
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3966wgk.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	600.5 KB 
ID:	27474Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_3970glu.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	566.3 KB 
ID:	27475

    best regards
    1. heat haze/soft, overprocessed
    2. soft

  5. #285
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    prescreen please
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4737yz.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	876.6 KB 
ID:	27521 is it dark? i think i didn't get the right angle

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4743whi.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	576.1 KB 
ID:	27522 is this cropping and centering can be accepted?

    best regards

  6. #286
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    prescreen please
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4737yz.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	876.6 KB 
ID:	27521 is it dark? i think i didn't get the right angle

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4743whi.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	576.1 KB 
ID:	27522 is this cropping and centering can be accepted?

    best regards
    1. borderline dark/contrast
    2. centering ok, but dark and a bit soft.

  7. #287
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. borderline dark/contrast
    2. centering ok, but dark and a bit soft.
    thank you

    some other catch, please prescreen
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4734gpa.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	440.1 KB 
ID:	27685Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2545gti.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	620.9 KB 
ID:	27686

    best regards

  8. #288
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    thank you

    some other catch, please prescreen
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_4734gpa.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	440.1 KB 
ID:	27685Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_2545gti.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	620.9 KB 
ID:	27686

    best regards
    1. soft/blurry, overprocessed
    2. soft/blurry, contrast

  9. #289
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    prescreen for these photos please
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5172mjs.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	751.4 KB 
ID:	27970
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5084PC.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	575.6 KB 
ID:	27971

    thank you

  10. #290
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    prescreen for these photos please
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5172mjs.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	751.4 KB 
ID:	27970
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5084PC.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	575.6 KB 
ID:	27971

    thank you
    1: dark, noise
    2: dark, backlit

  11. #291
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5231lhs.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	449.0 KB 
ID:	28267
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5250lus.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	873.8 KB 
ID:	28268
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5255gnd.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	504.6 KB 
ID:	28269
    prescreen please. is there any chance for these to be accepted?

  12. #292
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5231lhs.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	449.0 KB 
ID:	28267
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5250lus.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	873.8 KB 
ID:	28268
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5255gnd.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	504.6 KB 
ID:	28269
    prescreen please. is there any chance for these to be accepted?
    First would be borderline for backlit/contrast. The other two have issues that would make them not acceptable.

  13. #293
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    First would be borderline for backlit/contrast. The other two have issues that would make them not acceptable.
    thank you

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5297lhr.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	576.3 KB 
ID:	28496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5306mny.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	597.5 KB 
ID:	28497 some other photos, please prescreen
    is it grainy? and can it be improved?

    best regards

  14. #294
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    thank you

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5297lhr.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	576.3 KB 
ID:	28496Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_5306mny.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	597.5 KB 
ID:	28497 some other photos, please prescreen
    is it grainy? and can it be improved?

    best regards
    Both have multiple issues that would preclude them from being accepted.

  15. #295
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Both have multiple issues that would preclude them from being accepted.
    thank you

  16. #296
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0030GQJ.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	741.7 KB 
ID:	28728
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_003lgs6.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	173.1 KB 
ID:	28729
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0052lej2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	150.1 KB 
ID:	28730
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0054.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	164.1 KB 
ID:	28731
    editing advice for those photos please
    is there any room for improvement?

    best regards

  17. #297
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0030GQJ.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	741.7 KB 
ID:	28728
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_003lgs6.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	173.1 KB 
ID:	28729
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0052lej2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	150.1 KB 
ID:	28730
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0054.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	164.1 KB 
ID:	28731
    editing advice for those photos please
    is there any room for improvement?

    best regards
    First is soft, but might be fixable, but would also be better if the gear wasn't partially obstructed. Second should be ok. Other two not fixable I think.

  18. #298
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    First is soft, but might be fixable, but would also be better if the gear wasn't partially obstructed. Second should be ok. Other two not fixable I think.
    thank you

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_008gfw4.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	159.9 KB 
ID:	28836 another photo please prescreen

    best regards

  19. #299
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    thank you

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_008gfw4.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	159.9 KB 
ID:	28836 another photo please prescreen

    best regards
    Slightly noisy & flat, but would be ok for me.

  20. #300
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0327b608.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	539.4 KB 
ID:	29055
    Prescreen for this photo please

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •