Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 249

Thread: Cahyadi Prabowo - prescreening

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0909gep.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	692.2 KB 
ID:	20178Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1133lah.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	701.7 KB 
ID:	20179Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1878gmh.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	163.3 KB 
ID:	20180
    would you please prescreen

  2. #22
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0909gep.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	692.2 KB 
ID:	20178Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1133lah.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	701.7 KB 
ID:	20179Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1878gmh.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	163.3 KB 
ID:	20180
    would you please prescreen
    1. Contrast, soft/heat haze, noise, borderline overprocessed
    2. contrast, noise, overprocessed
    3. soft, noise, borderline contrast

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. Contrast, soft/heat haze, noise, borderline overprocessed
    2. contrast, noise, overprocessed
    3. soft, noise, borderline contrast
    Thank you

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1441gnl.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	497.0 KB 
ID:	20190Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1203ljg.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	632.6 KB 
ID:	20191Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0540silk air.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	590.6 KB 
ID:	20192
    would you please prescreen these photos. and some correction if it is still possible to increase the chance of acceptance

    regards,
    Cahyadi

  5. #25
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1441gnl.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	497.0 KB 
ID:	20190Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1203ljg.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	632.6 KB 
ID:	20191Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0540silk air.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	590.6 KB 
ID:	20192
    would you please prescreen these photos. and some correction if it is still possible to increase the chance of acceptance

    regards,
    Cahyadi
    All three borderline soft/contrast. Contrast too weak on first two, too strong on third.

    https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ning-from-crew

    In the future, please try to observe #3.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    All three borderline soft/contrast. Contrast too weak on first two, too strong on third.

    https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...ning-from-crew

    In the future, please try to observe #3.
    thank you

    #3 all right.
    sorry, i think i based it on calendar. my mistake

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0042.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	832.0 KB 
ID:	20228Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0210gfs.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	517.9 KB 
ID:	20229Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1301gqf.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	518.9 KB 
ID:	20230
    are these good enough to be accepted ? prescreen please

    best regards

  8. #28
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0042.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	832.0 KB 
ID:	20228Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0210gfs.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	517.9 KB 
ID:	20229Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1301gqf.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	518.9 KB 
ID:	20230
    are these good enough to be accepted ? prescreen please

    best regards
    1. ok
    2. contrast, borderline soft
    3. soft

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. ok
    2. contrast, borderline soft
    3. soft
    thank you

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1182.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1,011.7 KB 
ID:	20264Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0107n112.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	995.3 KB 
ID:	20265
    i went to museum and shot those photos. not sure about contrast and horizon.
    are those qualified?

  11. #31
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1182.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1,011.7 KB 
ID:	20264Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0107n112.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	995.3 KB 
ID:	20265
    i went to museum and shot those photos. not sure about contrast and horizon.
    are those qualified?
    First needs a bit of CW; second can't really tell. Contrast borderline harsh for the first, but ok for me.

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    First needs a bit of CW; second can't really tell. Contrast borderline harsh for the first, but ok for me.
    Thank you. I'll reedit and try to upload

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    please prescreen these photos
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1983lef.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	509.3 KB 
ID:	20351
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0595cra copy.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	604.7 KB 
ID:	20354
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0840lef.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	855.4 KB 
ID:	20353
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0112tt.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	20352
    best regards

  14. #34
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    please prescreen these photos
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1983lef.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	509.3 KB 
ID:	20351
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0595cra copy.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	604.7 KB 
ID:	20354
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0840lef.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	855.4 KB 
ID:	20353
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0112tt.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	1.05 MB 
ID:	20352
    best regards
    1. borderline contrast
    2. soft, contrast, borderline obstruction
    3. contrast, borderline soft
    4. borderline soft

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. borderline contrast
    2. soft, contrast, borderline obstruction
    3. contrast, borderline soft
    4. borderline soft
    Thank you

  16. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Givatayim, Israel
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. borderline contrast
    2. soft, contrast, borderline obstruction
    3. contrast, borderline soft
    4. borderline soft
    Hi Dana,
    Just for my education:
    What is "borderline soft" and "borderline contrast" by definition? similar to "marginal contrast" or "marginal soft" ??
    Sorry for my English here.
    Thanks in advance,
    Ike

  17. #37
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ikeharel View Post
    Hi Dana,
    Just for my education:
    What is "borderline soft" and "borderline contrast" by definition? similar to "marginal contrast" or "marginal soft" ??
    Yes. Borderline = could be yes or no.

  18. #38
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Givatayim, Israel
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Yes. Borderline = could be yes or no.
    Yes, thought it this way.
    Thanks anyway, Dana.
    Regards,
    Ike

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1134lah.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	684.8 KB 
ID:	20385Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0809luq.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	640.7 KB 
ID:	20386
    i took the photos in not a too good condition. do they meet the standard to be accepted in the database?

    best regards

  20. #40
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    6,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1134lah.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	684.8 KB 
ID:	20385Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0809luq.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	640.7 KB 
ID:	20386
    i took the photos in not a too good condition. do they meet the standard to be accepted in the database?

    best regards
    No, these would be rejected for soft, contrast, noise, compression, etc..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •