Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 304

Thread: Cahyadi Prabowo - prescreening

  1. #61
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Actually looks a bit blurry, so probably not.

    1. contrast
    2. backlit
    thank you

  2. #62
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    would you please prescreen
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0088laq.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	687.1 KB 
ID:	20810Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0487L.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	496.4 KB 
ID:	20811Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1321pg.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	679.3 KB 
ID:	20812
    are those photos good enough?

  3. #63
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    would you please prescreen
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0088laq.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	687.1 KB 
ID:	20810Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0487L.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	496.4 KB 
ID:	20811Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1321pg.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	679.3 KB 
ID:	20812
    are those photos good enough?
    1. soft, dark, contrast
    2. contrast
    3. borderline contrast

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. soft, dark, contrast
    2. contrast
    3. borderline contrast
    Thank you

  5. #65
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0707gnf.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	973.5 KB 
ID:	20831Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1285glk.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	227.4 KB 
ID:	20832
    prescreen please

  6. #66
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0707gnf.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	973.5 KB 
ID:	20831Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1285glk.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	227.4 KB 
ID:	20832
    prescreen please
    1. contrast, noisy
    2. contrast, soft, noisy, compression

  7. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0076t1301.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	920.1 KB 
ID:	20965Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0040gnu.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	500.3 KB 
ID:	20966Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0343gfq2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	571.6 KB 
ID:	20967Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0748gmz.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	605.5 KB 
ID:	20968
    prescreen please. is there any of those meets the standard?

    best regards

  8. #68
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0076t1301.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	920.1 KB 
ID:	20965Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0040gnu.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	500.3 KB 
ID:	20966Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0343gfq2.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	571.6 KB 
ID:	20967Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0748gmz.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	605.5 KB 
ID:	20968
    prescreen please. is there any of those meets the standard?

    best regards
    First and last are not too bad, just a bit harsh contrast (first) and soft (last). Second is soft and lacks contrast; third borderline for contrast.

  9. #69
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    First and last are not too bad, just a bit harsh contrast (first) and soft (last). Second is soft and lacks contrast; third borderline for contrast.
    thank you, appreciate it

  10. #70
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0979lph.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	497.8 KB 
ID:	21002Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0328lgo-p.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	830.7 KB 
ID:	21003Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0923gpd.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	894.1 KB 
ID:	21004Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1254gfp.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	684.4 KB 
ID:	21005
    prescreen please... do they meet the standard?

    best regards

  11. #71
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0979lph.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	497.8 KB 
ID:	21002Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0328lgo-p.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	830.7 KB 
ID:	21003Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0923gpd.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	894.1 KB 
ID:	21004Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1254gfp.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	684.4 KB 
ID:	21005
    prescreen please... do they meet the standard?

    best regards
    1-2 overprocessed (editing halos)
    3-4 soft, overprocessed, borderline contrast/obstruction (fence quite distracting)

  12. #72
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1-2 overprocessed (editing halos)
    3-4 soft, overprocessed, borderline contrast/obstruction (fence quite distracting)
    Thank you.

  13. #73
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0069lgm.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	916.4 KB 
ID:	21025Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0650gfv.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	633.3 KB 
ID:	21026Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0249gql.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	733.3 KB 
ID:	21027Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0132h3404.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	21028
    prescreen please

    best regards

  14. #74
    JetPhotos.Net Crew LX-A343's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Zurich Kloten - LSZH
    Posts
    13,606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0069lgm.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	916.4 KB 
ID:	21025Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0650gfv.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	633.3 KB 
ID:	21026Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0249gql.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	733.3 KB 
ID:	21027Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0132h3404.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.02 MB 
ID:	21028
    prescreen please

    best regards
    1, 4 have good chances (1 maybe a tad dark)
    2 lacks contrast and is a bit dark
    3 lacks contrast and is soft, but should be fixable

  15. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LX-A343 View Post
    1, 4 have good chances (1 maybe a tad dark)
    2 lacks contrast and is a bit dark
    3 lacks contrast and is soft, but should be fixable
    thank you

  16. #76
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0651gfv.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	699.5 KB 
ID:	21059 i've got rejection because of dust spot
    i reedited and will try to reupload

    is it good enough?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1444gpt2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	731.2 KB 
ID:	21060Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0145gfr2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	613.4 KB 
ID:	21061
    prescreen please

  17. #77
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0651gfv.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	699.5 KB 
ID:	21059 i've got rejection because of dust spot
    i reedited and will try to reupload

    is it good enough?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1444gpt2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	731.2 KB 
ID:	21060Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0145gfr2.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	613.4 KB 
ID:	21061
    prescreen please
    1. don't see any dust spots
    2. cut off
    3. borderline contrast/soft

  18. #78
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. don't see any dust spots
    2. cut off
    3. borderline contrast/soft
    Thank you

  19. #79
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    192

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0618ljl.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	784.0 KB 
ID:	21115Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0333ljg.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	153.6 KB 
ID:	21116Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0254gql.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	608.1 KB 
ID:	21117 prescreen please
    do they meet the standards?
    best regards

  20. #80
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cahyadi Prabowo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0618ljl.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	784.0 KB 
ID:	21115Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0333ljg.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	153.6 KB 
ID:	21116Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0254gql.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	608.1 KB 
ID:	21117 prescreen please
    do they meet the standards?
    best regards
    1. soft, borderline contrast
    2. soft, contrast
    3. soft, dark/contrast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •