Thread: Changing email

Default Changing email

Hello, what should i do if i want to change my email on jetphotos ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan_limento View Post
    One month ago, I had said, that's one of the easiest things which you can do here in this forum. One minute ago, I tried something which should be as easy as what you tried, 'edit signature'.
    But the system only replied 'invalid file' !

In case of such a message, you should come back here to 'our topic', and with my assistance we should somehow solve these two issues. I know one or two men who are definitely able to help us.
    LH also has a intercontinental history, the Hamburg - Düsseldorf - Shannon - NYC route, open since June 1st, 1955.
    A/C type: Lockheed Super Constellation.
    The operator on the DUS - NYC route, on the DUS - BKK route, and on the shiny new DUS - LAS nonstop route? EW, one of the dearest LH daughters .

Aviation enthusiast since more than 30 years. A whole decade here on this platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan_limento View Post
    Please send me a PM and I will do it for you.

Thanks,
    Laurence

Quote Originally Posted by LH-B744 View Post
    One minute ago, I tried something which should be as easy as what you tried, 'edit signature'.
    But the system only replied 'invalid file' !
    Hi,

Under "option 1" please ensure that there is no text there. Please remove anything like https://www from that field.

Thanks.
    Laurence

Quote Originally Posted by laurencefr24 View Post
    Hi,

Under "option 1" please ensure that there is no text there. Please remove anything like https://www from that field.

Thanks.
    Laurence
    Now I really really love you. This is not the first time that I asked this question, since let's say one year, but INDEED you are the first one who gave me a perfect answer.
    [My problem is, I sometimes ask men/administrators who really seem to have alot of other problems. Administrator is a man who I definitely do not envy.]

Thank You!
    LH also has a intercontinental history, the Hamburg - Düsseldorf - Shannon - NYC route, open since June 1st, 1955.
    A/C type: Lockheed Super Constellation.
    The operator on the DUS - NYC route, on the DUS - BKK route, and on the shiny new DUS - LAS nonstop route? EW, one of the dearest LH daughters .

Aviation enthusiast since more than 30 years. A whole decade here on this platform.