Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Contrast Rejections: Too much or too little?

Quote Originally Posted by Diego727 View Post
    I saw a lot of rejections due to contrast on cloudy days, is impossible to have blue skies always and overcast sky is part of the aviation too, I think that is a good idea be a little flexible on that cases.

I agree with the idea to find another rejection reason, because, when I see the contrast rejection the first thing that comes to my mind is Ok, I can fix it, but if the rejection is beyond of the contrast should be good idea add another rejection category, to avoid double upload.
    Hi Diego. I can say my thoughts on this.
    I believe that anyone is free to photograph an airplane in all weather conditions, but if you decide to upload them to share them here, I think it is right to stick to the community guidelines. I think this makes work more tidy and leaves no room for discussions on the quality of the shots.
    Excuse my bad English.

If you get a too much or too little contrast rejection just re-upload 2 images one with more contrast and one with less contrast to give yourself a fighting chance

Quote Originally Posted by paulc View Post
    If you get a too much or too little contrast rejection just re-upload 2 images one with more contrast and one with less contrast to give yourself a fighting chance
    Ok I will respond ( against my better judgement). Read this - https://forums.jetphotos.com/showthr...milar-in-Queue

You do yourself no favours postings such remarks. The Crew give up personal time to screen images. So everyone who genuinely uploads their images within the guidelines have to contend with waiting whilst we reject your “ double” uploads. Quite ridiculous!
    T