Just for LH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just for LH

One of your favorite fly boy's retires. https://www.flyingmag.com/an-airline-pilots-last-trip

Less Moustature.
    Les règles de l'aviation de base découragent de longues périodes de dur tirer vers le haut.

Comment

I wonder how long he'll stay as a contributor at Flying. I recall Tom Block stayed on a few years after retirement. To me, the biggest issue with Les' articles was/is that they're not about flying, they're about Les.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcrew View Post
        I wonder how long he'll stay as a contributor at Flying. I recall Tom Block stayed on a few years after retirement. To me, the biggest issue with Les' articles was/is that they're not about flying, they're about Les.
        And they tend to be Les informed.

Comment

Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post
          One of your favorite fly boy's retires. https://www.flyingmag.com/an-airline-pilots-last-trip
          Are you allowed to always confuse me. And if yes, who cleared this confusion. To avoid misunderstandings, you opened a topic for me. Not really.

First of all, I really thought, what the hell is he inventing now again.. But then I saw the year that stands as a rock behind this magazine, 1927. Then I decided to open the link.

Less Moustache is not always good for aviation. He gathered how many flight hours as a jetpilot? I'd guess, that must be a number which I'll dream of if somebody now whispers it. At least I have a rough guess, which makes me say wow.
          The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
          The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
          And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
          This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
          X