Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: CFebra - PreScreening Advices

  1. #1
    Junior Member CFebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Leiria, Portugal
    Posts
    10

    Default CFebra - PreScreening Advices

    Hey guys!

    I'm new in this, i've read the main topic and i'm gonna try!

    So, my photos are these:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_9859_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	490.8 KB 
ID:	20743
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_6523_LEMG_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	504.1 KB 
ID:	20744

    What I can do here or modify in them? Can any screener make an advice?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFebra View Post
    Hey guys!

    I'm new in this, i've read the main topic and i'm gonna try!

    So, my photos are these:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_9859_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	490.8 KB 
ID:	20743
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_6523_LEMG_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	504.1 KB 
ID:	20744

    What I can do here or modify in them? Can any screener make an advice?

    Thanks!

    Hello! I'm not screener but ...

    1- Vignettes not allowed, noise, soft, borderline composition, contrast, color

    2- soft, overprocessed (editing halos), contrast, dark, vignettes.

    regards

  3. #3
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFebra View Post
    Hey guys!

    I'm new in this, i've read the main topic and i'm gonna try!

    So, my photos are these:

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_9859_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	490.8 KB 
ID:	20743
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_6523_LEMG_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	504.1 KB 
ID:	20744

    What I can do here or modify in them? Can any screener make an advice?

    Thanks!
    1. contrast, borderline overprocessed
    2. borderline dark/contrast

    Quote Originally Posted by enzocmte View Post
    Hello! I'm not screener but ...

    1- Vignettes not allowed, noise, soft, borderline composition, contrast, color

    2- soft, overprocessed (editing halos), contrast, dark, vignettes.

    regards
    I appreciate you are try to be helpful, but some of the issues you mention (vignetting, editing halos, noise) are non-existent. Please try to make sure any advice you offer is pertinent to the images in question.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. contrast, borderline overprocessed
    2. borderline dark/contrast



    I appreciate you are try to be helpful, but some of the issues you mention (vignetting, editing halos, noise) are non-existent. Please try to make sure any advice you offer is pertinent to the images in question.
    in picture 1 I see many vignettes

  5. #5
    Junior Member CFebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Leiria, Portugal
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. contrast, borderline overprocessed
    2. borderline dark/contrast
    So what do I need to change/edit that? Increase the contrast? :P

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_8068_LEBL_edited.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	813.1 KB 
ID:	20745
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_8029_LEBL_edited.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	801.5 KB 
ID:	20746
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_3505_LPPR_edited.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	1.10 MB 
ID:	20747

    And about these? :P

  6. #6
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFebra View Post
    So what do I need to change/edit that? Increase the contrast?
    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by CFebra View Post
    And about these? :P
    1-2 soft, dirty
    3 dark, soft, dirty

  7. #7
    Junior Member CFebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Leiria, Portugal
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Yes.



    1-2 soft, dirty
    3 dark, soft, dirty
    And now, what do you think? They're better? eheheh :P

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_9859_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	527.6 KB 
ID:	20794
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_6523_LEMG_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	482.0 KB 
ID:	20795
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_8068_LEBL_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	421.3 KB 
ID:	20796
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_8029_LEBL_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	406.1 KB 
ID:	20797
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_3505_LPPR_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	682.0 KB 
ID:	20798

    btw, Good 2019 to all!!!!!

  8. #8
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFebra View Post
    And now, what do you think? They're better? eheheh :P

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_9859_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	527.6 KB 
ID:	20794
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_6523_LEMG_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	482.0 KB 
ID:	20795
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_8068_LEBL_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	421.3 KB 
ID:	20796
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_8029_LEBL_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	406.1 KB 
ID:	20797
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_3505_LPPR_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	682.0 KB 
ID:	20798

    btw, Good 2019 to all!!!!!
    1. overprocessed, borderline color/noise
    2. borderline dark
    3-4 borderline soft
    5. soft, dirty

  9. #9
    Junior Member CFebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Leiria, Portugal
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    1. overprocessed, borderline color/noise
    2. borderline dark
    3-4 borderline soft
    5. soft, dirty
    Thanks a lot, after all this time, eheheh :P

    Can someone pre-screen these!?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_4093_EDT_JP.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	26561
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_4655_EDT_JP.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	26562
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_4698_EDT_JP.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	804.4 KB 
ID:	26563
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_4829_EDT_JP.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	647.3 KB 
ID:	26564
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_6963_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	486.6 KB 
ID:	26565

    They're all rejected... But what can I do to be accepted!?

  10. #10
    JetPhotos.Net Crew pdeboer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    near EHAM/AMS
    Posts
    3,779

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFebra View Post
    Thanks a lot, after all this time, eheheh :P

    Can someone pre-screen these!?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_4093_EDT_JP.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	26561
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_4655_EDT_JP.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	26562
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_4698_EDT_JP.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	804.4 KB 
ID:	26563
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_4829_EDT_JP.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	647.3 KB 
ID:	26564
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_6963_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	486.6 KB 
ID:	26565

    They're all rejected... But what can I do to be accepted!?
    1. contrast
    2. looks acceptable
    3. some heat haze, soft and contrast
    4. borderline contrast
    5. borderline soft

  11. #11
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFebra View Post
    Thanks a lot, after all this time, eheheh :P

    Can someone pre-screen these!?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_4093_EDT_JP.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	26561
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_4655_EDT_JP.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	26562
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_4698_EDT_JP.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	804.4 KB 
ID:	26563
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_4829_EDT_JP.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	647.3 KB 
ID:	26564
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_6963_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	486.6 KB 
ID:	26565

    They're all rejected... But what can I do to be accepted!?
    Are you asking for prescreening, or post screening? The latter I suspect, if they're all rejected..

  12. #12
    Junior Member CFebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Leiria, Portugal
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pdeboer View Post
    1. contrast
    2. looks acceptable
    3. some heat haze, soft and contrast
    4. borderline contrast
    5. borderline soft
    Thanks, i'll increase the contrast in the 1st one And try again the 2nd

  13. #13
    Junior Member CFebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Leiria, Portugal
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Are you asking for prescreening, or post screening? The latter I suspect, if they're all rejected..
    Yes, it was the post screening I wanted to say! heheheh :P

    Btw, if you or someone can prescreen these ones, I'll be thankful!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9667_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	866.9 KB 
ID:	26834

  14. #14
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFebra View Post
    Yes, it was the post screening I wanted to say! heheheh :P

    Btw, if you or someone can prescreen these ones, I'll be thankful!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9667_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	866.9 KB 
ID:	26834
    Should be ok.

  15. #15
    Junior Member CFebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Leiria, Portugal
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Should be ok.
    Thanks!

    How about these ones!?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_2134_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	602.9 KB 
ID:	26836
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_9012_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	944.0 KB 
ID:	26837
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_9123_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	517.8 KB 
ID:	26838
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_9206_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1,000.3 KB 
ID:	26839

  16. #16
    JetPhotos.Net Crew
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    7,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFebra View Post
    Thanks!

    How about these ones!?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_2134_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	602.9 KB 
ID:	26836
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_9012_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	944.0 KB 
ID:	26837
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_9123_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	517.8 KB 
ID:	26838
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FEB_9206_edited_JP.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	1,000.3 KB 
ID:	26839
    Images are soft with a slight cyan cast. Dust spots also visible in #3.

  17. #17
    Junior Member CFebra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Leiria, Portugal
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dlowwa View Post
    Images are soft with a slight cyan cast. Dust spots also visible in #3.
    Thanks!
    I'm gonna try with them edited now, eheheh! :P

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •